B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Think about it. Kristy and Alana are already friends and yet B2 is almost dead. It is the GOV concept that is not working. Either there is nothing going on, or RLC has the girls perform these silly shows (which is ultimately also empty of content). It is almost the complete opposite of what the girls had in the russien roommate apartment. As I said, the real relationships are missing (not only other girls, but also the BFs). The GOV concept is like an imprisonment with open execution for the girls. They serve their time there, but their lives take place somewhere else. That is why all this is so boring and lifeless.

That you still think everything is going well in RLC is just ignorant to what can be seen with RLC viewer numbers and the obvious difficulty RLC has finding new residents. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to close the whole project some point in 2022.  Most likely with you here in the forum claim that everything is going perfectly. 🤣

I never said that everything was perfect on RLC, but you've been saying the same thing every day for two years and RLC is still present, so that probably means that they are far from closing shop
Compared to the GOVs, nothing prevents the girls from going out and making new friends, several have already done so and especially the girls become real friends when they did not really know each other before starting the adventure. , this is what happened with Nana and Tesla for example
If Anna and Lola have become close and they work together now it's because they shared a piece of their life at B2 few years ago
Besides, if we were able to have Kamila and Kristy in Russia it is also because they shared part of their life at B1 few years ago

So to say that the GOV concept does not work is something completely wrong because I have plenty of examples like the ones I mentioned to you previously

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Think about it. Kristy and Alana are already friends and yet B2 is almost dead. It is the GOV concept that is not working. Either there is nothing going on, or RLC has the girls perform these silly shows (which is ultimately also empty of content). It is almost the complete opposite of what the girls had in the russien roommate apartment. As I said, the real relationships are missing (not only other girls, but also the BFs). The GOV concept is like an imprisonment with open execution for the girls. They serve their time there, but their lives take place somewhere else. That is why all this is so boring and lifeless.

That you still think everything is going well in RLC is just ignorant to what can be seen with RLC viewer numbers and the obvious difficulty RLC has finding new residents. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to close the whole project some point in 2022.  Most likely with you here in the forum claim that everything is going perfectly. 🤣

Yes...6739 times...😏

But I agree in principle to what you say. However the difference, IMO, is this. Back in Russia the girls formed solid friendships with friends over a number of years in their own back yard. They're very unlikely to form the same sort of close relationships here in a foreign land in a few months, especially when there's a pandemic still bubbling away. 
Yes, I know it was like this before Covid kicked off, but forming strong bonds with a group of strangers is very unlikely in a few months unless you mix in certain circles like Bruno...who probably knows half of Barca anyway 🙄

I miss the Russian apts too. But the only way to mimic them would be to have an apt full of local girls...who can invite all their friends (regulations permitting of course 😏), but sadly I can't see that happening in Barca...

• Like 4

I canceled  my subscription when the russian apartments went down. was glad to see that kristy was back. seems like the sharing   room is not a good choice on RLC's  part. subscription ends on the 13th so will see how it is by that time. don't see it going anywhere like this as they are just friends and shared   an apartment together in the russian apartments. kristy was better off with a b/f  but don't think that will happen here as she is in spain. we will see.

Edit: IT feels like kristy is the big sister and she takes care of alana.

6 minutes ago, otep43 said:

I canceled  my subscription when the russian apartments went down. was glad to see that kristy was back. seems like the sharing   room is not a good choice on RLC's  part. subscription ends on the 13th so will see how it is by that time. don't see it going anywhere like this as they are just friends and shared   an apartment together in the russian apartments. kristy was better off with a b/f  but don't think that will happen here as she is in spain. we will see.

Edit: IT feels like kristy is the big sister and she takes care of alana.

Their stay isn't for very long.

I think if Putin invades Ukraine  😒 😧 as it has been circulating on the news these days, I predict that this will be the end of RLC.

They won't be able to bring girls from Russia or Ukraine and RLC can't survive on the local current participants only in Barcelona, Rome and Prague and certainly they won't open new apartments for locals. . This will be bad luck for the new owners of RLC, assuming that there was actually change in ownership in the last few months. 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think if Putin invades Ukraine  😒 😧 as it has been circulating on the news these days, I predict that this will be the end of RLC.

They won't be able to bring girls from Russia or Ukraine and RLC can't survive on the local current participants only in Barcelona, Rome and Prague and certainly they won't open new apartments for locals. . This will be bad luck for the new owners of RLC, assuming that there was actually change in ownership in the last few months. 

Fingers crossed they won't invade, Badboy...But I think RLC will be the least of their worries(and ours) if they do...😬

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fingers crossed they won't invade, Badboy...But I think RLC will be the least of their worries(and ours) if they do...😬

I hope so too Naga that he won't invade Ukraine. I guess the world has enough problems with the coronavirus and it doesn't need more problems. Putin lives in a delusional world that he wants to revive the former Soviet Union 🙃

• Upvote 1