B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They did some yoga, I think, and some dance practice for a couple of days and that's it.

Oh, and some massages.

As I said earlier, at least Anna and Lola walked around in lingerie or nude but the weather isn't helping them.

The feeling I get is the one that two girls arrived , they promised them a bed to sleep and they let them abandoned in an apartment without letting them know how even the basics work .. Let’s see how B2 evolves , but the first 10 days there’s just a big ? question mark of what’s going on with B2 .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The feeling I get is the one that two girls arrived , they promised them a bed to sleep and they let them abandoned in an apartment without letting them know how even the basics work .. Let’s see how B2 evolves , but the first 10 days there’s just a big ? question mark of what’s going on with B2 .

Can't Fior or Bogdan go there and teach them the basics? Or Mila could go there between one of her trips.

On 1/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO why is that strange?  They don't know the whacko's from the other apartments so why would they want to socialize with them?  Why is it that you viewers feel the necessity for all of these Barcelona apartments to mingle together?  It would be so boring watching one apartment going to another apartment, it's like office workers going from one cubicle to another and it doesn't encourage any outside guest involvement.

I agree   I would rather they keep to themselves a little than get together with the other apartments and  finger paint or have the drunken parties with 6 girls and 1 loser guy hanging around 🤨

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well, that's what you can expect when RLC pays money to girls to leave their real life and then serve time like prisoners in an apartment away from all friends and acquaintances for a few months. Do you remember how lively the apartment with Kristy and the angels in Russia was? It is not the girls that are the problem but the GOV concept.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, that's what you can expect when RLC pays money to girls to leave their real life and then serve time like prisoners in an apartment away from all friends and acquaintances for a few months. Do you remember how lively the apartment with Kristy and the angels in Russia was? It is not the girls that are the problem but the GOV concept.

The problem in your analysis is that it would be impossible to make friends within the GOV concept itself, when we have seen it and we still see it, what you say is completely wrong 😁

On 1/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, curious101 said:

I'm waiting for Kristy to walk around in the nude like she did in the apartment in Russia   So far these girls haven't shown much nudity at all except for in the shower   They even wear clothing to bed. Maybe because of the heat not working in the apartment   If not I'm afraid it's going to be a boring visit 😕

It's wintertime, if I'm not going out, I wear flannel pajamas most of the time around the house and to bed. It's not a sexy sight to see, except for my natural sexiness! It all comes off during certain activities, except for my socks of course! Lol 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Hey Alladino, the pay must be good for them to stay. Or they're desperate for money. I've been in that situation, you do what you gotta do. They do  have an opportunity to meet others. Maybe too shy.

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's wintertime, if I'm not going out, I wear flannel pajamas most of the time around the house and to bed. It's not a sexy sight to see, except for my natural sexiness! It all comes off during certain activities, except for my socks of course! Lol 

I would prefer that more than you walking around naked all the time.  Actually, I liked it best when my wife would walk around in a pair of comfortable booty shorts and a comfortable T-shirt.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would prefer that more than you walking around naked all the time.  Actually, I liked it best when my wife would walk around in a pair of comfortable booty shorts and a comfortable T-shirt.

Oh Harley, I'm blushing! You've thought about me walking around naked!?. 😚  Lol, I'm just messing around. The summer is different, shorts and a tshirt or sports bra in the summer, if I'm looking for some action 🎬,  that would obviously change the situation completely! Have a great day bud!

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

The problem in your analysis is that it would be impossible to make friends within the GOV concept itself, when we have seen it and we still see it, what you say is completely wrong 😁

Now let's be honest, you do realize that your answer completely misses the point, don't you?

If you really can't tell the difference between a real roommate apartment, like the one Kristy and the Angels had in Russia, and just two of the girls in Barcelona, far from actual real life and all the other people (not only the girls, but also the guys) who also visited there from time to time, because have actually lived there, I can't help you.

This idea of flying the girls through half of europe so that they then die of boredom in one of the GOV apatments is not a good idea, it just sucks. As I said, there is a lack of real life in these apartments.