B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now let's be honest, you do realize that your answer completely misses the point, don't you?

If you really can't tell the difference between a real roommate apartment, like the one Kristy and the Angels had in Russia, and just two of the girls in Barcelona, far from actual real life and all the other people (not only the girls, but also the guys) who also visited there from time to time, because have actually lived there, I can't help you.

This idea of flying the girls through half of europe so that they then die of boredom in one of the GOV apatments is not a good idea, it just sucks. As I said, there is a lack of real life in these apartments.

No, I understood your point of view.

that still doesn't prevent you from being wrong 😀

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh Harley, I'm blushing! You've thought about me walking around naked!?. 😚  Lol, I'm just messing around. The summer is different, shorts and a tshirt or sports bra in the summer, if I'm looking for some action 🎬,  that would obviously change the situation completely! Have a great day bud!

I've thought about you walking around naked on more than one occasion 👀  Have a good night!!

• Haha 1

Simple question please: is that Kristy up early, dressed in black and was taking exercise in the living room just now? Alana still in bed; or have I got names around the wrong way? 🤔 (Time 0925 cam 1)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by misterme
clarify time and link added

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

Simple question please: is that Kristy up early, dressed in black and was taking exercise in the living room just now? Alana still in bed; or have I got names around the wrong way? 🤔 (Time 0941 cam 1)

If I'm correct, Kristy is the one in pink shirt in the kitchen.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, misterme said:

Simple question please: is that Kristy up early, dressed in black and was taking exercise in the living room just now? Alana still in bed; or have I got names around the wrong way? 🤔 (Time 0925 cam 1)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

yes it's  Kristy and as you can see she gives an online lesson since she has the phone that films her on the chair and I don't think she's still crazy enough to talk to herself 😁

not the first time she's doing it 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, misterme said:

Thanks all for the clarification, funny thing is even their faces looked similar in infrared in bed last night but (like the B1 twins) I can see they are actually different people in the normal course of events.

This double occupancy of a room in RLC with two straight girls or even siblings has always been stupid. In B2, however, it has reached a new level of silliness, considering that there are still two rooms empty.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

No, I understood your point of view.

that still doesn't prevent you from being wrong 😀

Think about it. Kristy and Alana are already friends and yet B2 is almost dead. It is the GOV concept that is not working. Either there is nothing going on, or RLC has the girls perform these silly shows (which is ultimately also empty of content). It is almost the complete opposite of what the girls had in the russien roommate apartment. As I said, the real relationships are missing (not only other girls, but also the BFs). The GOV concept is like an imprisonment with open execution for the girls. They serve their time there, but their lives take place somewhere else. That is why all this is so boring and lifeless.

That you still think everything is going well in RLC is just ignorant to what can be seen with RLC viewer numbers and the obvious difficulty RLC has finding new residents. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to close the whole project some point in 2022.  Most likely with you here in the forum claim that everything is going perfectly. 🤣

• Like 1