B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ultra sexy Cecilia tonight , perhaps new tenant when Daniela goes ? ( casting was more than a success 😆😇

I had the same thought as we saw how good Cecilia and Radislava are together in the bedroom. We have seen Radislava have sex with Mila , Olivia and Loraine but nowhere near the same intensity as Radislava and Cecilia. I think it would be great For Radislava to have a friend living there that is fully capable of satisfying Radislava's sexual needs and is willing to give as much as she gets, something the other women couldn't do.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I had the same thought as we saw how good Cecilia and Radislava are together in the bedroom. We have seen Radislava have sex with Mila , Olivia and Loraine but nowhere near the same intensity as Radislava and Cecilia. I think it would be great For Radislava to have a friend living there that is fully capable of satisfying Radislava's sexual needs and is willing to give as much as she gets, something the other women couldn't do.

Not couldn't do, but wouldn't do...because they were all for show...

12 hours ago, poncherello said:

Excuse me, what problem are you talking about?

Holly usually needs to apply some salve on one of her labia after a rousing night of sex. It is just the length where when she has sex it gets in the way of the guy going in and out and rubs it the wrong way. I had a girlfriend who had this issue. One of her labia would always hurt her after we had sex. 

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly usually needs to apply some salve on one of her labia after a rousing night of sex. It is just the length where when she has sex it gets in the way of the guy going in and out and rubs it the wrong way. I had a girlfriend who had this issue. One of her labia would always hurt her after we had sex. 

Put some Absorbine Jr. on it.  She'll be up and hopping in no time at all.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Can you even buy this stuff anymore? I remember many times using Bengay to help with a cramp or something. 

As far as I know of it's still sold.  Next time I am at the drug store for a prescription refill I'll take a look.