Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

A fair opinion but when is it right to draw the line when there is really nasty personal comments made who is supposed to police the forums in a fair balanced way. Woke is a shit word.

Like I said, any personal attack regarding her physical appearance should be discouraged.

As for everything else, as long as it is respectful then what’s the problem?                                                                                          Some forum members are hyper sensitive regarding Leora, and the smallest negative comment truthful or not brings them out beating their chest to defend her no matter what…Pitiful reactions from people who have in the past either criticised her themselves, or been part of a systematic mob who have hounded people of the forum for having a different point of view.

• Upvote 5

Criticizing someone is fine as long as it's appropriate and fair. Calling a pretty woman fat and disrespectful is inappropriate I think.

Leora knows exactly what is going on in the forum and what is written here in the forum. Everyone should know that before they say any nonsense. When the criticism decreases, Leora will definitely appreciate it and then also return to its former glory.....

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

Criticizing someone is fine as long as it's appropriate and fair. Calling a pretty woman fat and disrespectful is inappropriate I think.

Leora knows exactly what is going on in the forum and what is written here in the forum. Everyone should know that before they say any nonsense. When the criticism decreases, Leora will definitely appreciate it and then also return to its former glory.....

I never understood what’s the point for someone to keep on reading opinions if she considers it negative or not in the way she believes they should be written . You don’t like what’s posted , don’t read , so simple . 

As far as her former glory , I think since a long long time Leora isn’t caring anymore , this is more than obvious , her interests are completely out of this apartment , no motivation and in a way , I think it couldn’t be any different . Her only aim is to make the 5 years in Prague , she just gives a couple of shows / performances so as to justify her presence and her salary . Whoever isn’t seeing this , well , I don’t know how more obvious it can be . 

• Haha 1