Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

56 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Nearly right patou,   leora couldnt help with the papers, because zena had problem with passport, she has been trying to get in touch with embassy last few days, then something happened today , where she can travel by train to somewhere , then fly i think,  (not sure about that part, she talks quietly like maila) as she mentioned sunday and monday.  If zena cant get out i believe she will come back to stay with leora as it safer for russians to be together at the moment. 

Leora today has been helping out a charity to help the ukranian people, she had to collect cotton bedsheets and t-shirts etc,  and  they will be made into something , leora wasnt sure she thought headgear or face masks.  Leora has also sent money to help the people.  Leora has said it is too risky for paul and eva to travel.  

Thanks you are great resource

1 hour ago, Liebe said:

If she was vetted as qualified to be in an apartment with cameras how can she be so shy? Or is it an act?

Almost every person/couple I've seen introduced to the cameras were shy the first week or two (or three).  They'd bate undercovers, change clothes undercovers, and so on.  Eventually the inconvenience of hiding from the camera slowly turns them into the person they are - an exhibitionist.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Almost every person/couple I've seen introduced to the cameras were shy the first week or two (or three).  They'd bate undercovers, change clothes undercovers, and so on.  Eventually the inconvenience of hiding from the camera slowly turns them into the person they are - an exhibitionist.

Yup.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, motormuis said:

leora heeft een zware dag gehad.ze was juist telaat dat zena is vertrokken is.ze word op veel plaatsen met de vinger gewezen. omdat ze rus is plus veel vrienden en vriendinen laten haar in de steek.vanwegens dat ze rus is.ze moet veel verduren

I hope Leora doesn't decide to leave Prague for this.