Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Zena must have returned to her friends' apartment 

🤣🤣 It would seem that all the learned oracles of the forum who predicted Leora charming the panties of this guest and them both swinging from the bedroom ceiling entwined in a lovers embrace whilst depositing love juice over the duvet were over ambitious at best and ridiculous at worst.

I did mention that there was a possibility that Leora could just have a platonic friend without wanting to screw the life out of her, but as usual the matchmakers and promoters among us had her unwrapped and presented like some sacrificial lamb to be sexually abused by that wicked sexual predator Leora at her will.

Shit happens guys, time to get back to reality..🙃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣🤣 It would seem that all the learned oracles of the forum who predicted Leora charming the panties of this guest and them both swinging from the bedroom ceiling entwined in a lovers embrace whilst depositing love juice over the duvet were over ambitious at best and ridiculous at worst.

I did mention that there was a possibility that Leora could just have a platonic friend without wanting to screw the life out of her, but as usual the matchmakers and promoters among us had her unwrapped and presented like some sacrificial lamb to be sexually abused by that wicked sexual predator Leora at her will.

Until the next episode 😁

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fantasies run amok.  🤣

But, hey, what's life without a dream?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I did mention that there was a possibility that Leora could just have a platonic friend without wanting to screw the life out of her,

Just for sake of argument, would we be here if Leora never bated or took nude baths?  Nope.

Why subscribe to RLC if there is no sex?

If Zena is just a friend, great. I hate to see Leora corrupt her, even though I'd watch spell bound as she did, but that's why we're here.  Yeah the personal stuff adds interest to the cam girls but it a secondary issue that feeds off the first - real life sex voyeurism.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Aye, for as the speculations, innuendos, and insinuations have been being noticed since not long after her friend first arrived, I have been thinking similar thoughts for awhile now myself.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why subscribe to RLC if there is no sex?

I don’t any longer for precisely that reason.

As I pointed out a couple of days ago “ until the guests name was alongside Leora’s on the apartment title “  there was only going to be wishful thinking that anything other than a bath would realistically take place.

People were calling Leora a sexual predator and that she was grooming the guest….Is she and was she ? Or was it all innocent but her intentions exaggerated by fertile imaginations ?

I can’t comment on what went on or what people think they saw as I cannot comment on what I don’t see, only what is posted on this thread, which most of the time is like a running commentary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora doesn't seem surprised that Zena is gone. I'm wondering what Leora said to Zena before Leora left for the evening. Zena was sitting at the end of the couch and kept looking down or putting her head in her hands, similar to the Tuesday night talk.

• Confused 1