Leora - Home Activities (2022) #32

Pete1960

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Aye, for as the speculations, innuendos, and insinuations have been being noticed since not long after her friend first arrived, I have been thinking similar thoughts for awhile now myself.

She may well return in the future, who knows, but I still maintain that nothing sexual will happen between these two people unless and until the guests name appears alongside Leora’s on the apartment title.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

What is that about?  She does it with Leora, and by herself and repeatedly.

Ok, what I'm curious about is did anything Leora say to Zena before Leora left for the evening give a clue as why Zena packed up and left. It seems very similar to the Tuesday night - Wednesday  episode.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Ok, what I'm curious about is did anything Leora say to Zena before Leora left for the evening give a clue as why Zena packed up and left. It seems very similar to the Tuesday night - Wednesday  episode.

We wait on our Russian speakers for illumination.

• Upvote 1

il y a 18 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Nous attendons nos locuteurs russes pour l’illumination.

Bonsoir Tout ce qui a été dit sur Zena est faut je pense qu’elle veut retourner en Russie soit par Avion ou par le train et leora aujourd’hui était aider pour une œuvre humanitaire pour envoyer du ravitaillement en produit et coton bien sûr à préciser et elle-même donné ces drap rose et tait d’oreiller et une autre parure blanche quelle a mis dans un sac pour donner

Très bonne soirée

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Leora doesn't seem surprised that Zena is gone. I'm wondering what Leora said to Zena before Leora left for the evening. Zena was sitting at the end of the couch and kept looking down or putting her head in her hands, similar to the Tuesday night talk.

I don't think she is gone for good.

RLC did a lot of vetting before allowing her into the apartment. If she is indeed gone for good, that would be a major fail for RLC (considering the expense involved to find her).

Either way, this apartment needs a change.  There are over 1,000 videos of the past 10 years on-line of Leora bating, walking nekkid, doing the nasty w/ Paul, bating with Eva standing guard, fake lesbian w/ Malia.  You can get your fix 24/7.  This channel needs a change (preferably a new Leora so the current Leora can find herself and start a new life).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

RLC did a lot of vetting before allowing her into the apartment. If she is indeed gone for good, that would be a major fail for RLC (considering the expense involved to find her).

Either way, this apartment needs a change.  There are over 1,000 videos of the past 10 years on-line of Leora bating, walking nekkid, doing the nasty w/ Paul, bating with Eva standing guard, fake lesbian w/ Malia.  You can get your fix 24/7.  This channel needs a change (preferably a new Leora so the current Leora can find herself and start a new life).

Agree with your thoughts

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

I forgot to add, I'm sure she had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Imagine if she went public with the location where the apartment is.  RLC wouldn't be doomed, but at great expense they would have to relocate Leora (and possibly other apartments).

If Zena is gone and starts to talk, she'll never be seen from again 😉

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She may well return in the future, who knows, but I still maintain that nothing sexual will happen between these two people unless and until the guests name appears alongside Leora’s on the apartment title.

Seems to me the girl as alot of issues and the thought of anything sexual is a pipe dream in my opinion she should not have come to the apartment till she is right in her head and then maybe maybe 

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

If she was vetted as qualified to be in an apartment with cameras how can she be so shy? Or is it an act?

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Seems to me the girl as alot of issues and the thought of anything sexual is a pipe dream in my opinion she should not have come to the apartment till she is right in her head and then maybe maybe 

I think you have nailed it. I'm pulling for Zena. Great to see her but don't want any woman used against her intentions by others with control over their weaknesses

• Sad 2