Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

25 minutes ago, gardois30 said:

est ce que les filles sont déjà inscrite sur ce site et sous quel nom?

Au vue du post de Scorpioben, je dirais que oui le compte est déjà actif et qu'il se propose de donner cette information via DM (PM, private message)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, gardois30 said:

je suis allé sur Patreon  mais il semblerait que le compte de nina et kira ne soit pas ouvert

I went on Patreon but it seems that nina and kira's account is not open

In order to unlock or open their account, you have to pay the patron fee, which is $25 per month.

image.png.5a4ad3de5ed72d6fd4d57224c484cd2f.png

12 hours ago, gardois30 said:

je n'arrive pas a rentrer en contact avec N&K .
Je ne sais absolument pas comment faire 

Quelqu un peut il vraiment m expliquer. quand je fais des recherches sur la liste elle n'apparaissent pas

The link I gave you takes you directly to their channel. There's no list to go through. But, you have to pay the monthly fee before you can access it or view anything. That is the only way to see what they've posted.

• 5 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Kira, I hope you enjoy your special day with your newly extended family. 💛🎂🍰🥳

I believe today is Kira's birthday so here are a few images from my memories.

Correction: It seems I have the birth dates for Nina and Kira reversed in my calendar.  My thanks to @peterb for pointing out the error. The correct dates are, Nina 26 September and Kira 21 October. Remember to come back and look at this post again in October 😃

NandK2022-68.jpg

NandKZ1.jpg

NandKZ2.jpg

NandKZ3.jpg

• Like 6

... and a few GIFs

Correction: It seems I have the birth dates for Nina and Kira reversed in my calendar.  My thanks to @peterb for pointing out the error. The correct dates are, Nina 26 September and Kira 21 October. Remember to come back and look at this post again in October 😃

NandK03c.gif

NandK2021-05b.gif

NandK2022-08a.gif

• Like 5

2 hours ago, peterb said:

A little mistake in the date or a lot of advance... Kira is on the 21st of October, the 25th was Nina, but the photo gallery is beautiful, souvenir, souvenir

My apologies, it seems I have their names the wrong way around in my calendar. I will add a corrective note to the posts. Thank you for pointing it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Je suis surpris que Kira ait créé une page sur chaturbate : faire partager sa vie intime sur RLC ou VHTV est très différent de s'exposer aux fantasmes sexuels de n'importe qui comme sur chaturbate. Est-on  vraiment sûr que c'est elle qui a créé cette page ou quelqu'un qui utilise ses photos ? Quelqu'un l'a-t-il vu en connexion directe et on-line ?