Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

And the reason she gets this haircut is .... because it is more comfortable during the hot summer months?    OK, if you say so.

Yeah, never quite bought that myself.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

God I love those nipples.

let make a deal (like on tv) One for you and One for me ? Just be careful, those nipples cut like a diamond....

Who will take care of the lower front and lower back, guy ?

Nelly will do the kissing....

And Martina will think about the Fatguy....and Michael (mention his name just to put some extra)

Alberto: hum...better chance the next time..every place is taken for long hours...🤪 

P.S. how many 'some' do we have here ? 5 or 6  some ? Lucky Martina !

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, tle said:

She's been dead for close to 40 years so if you weren't around in the 70's you might not know who Karen Carpenter was....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hyFB6SA7b4

A good singer who cut her life short just weeks before her 33rd Birthday due to Anorexia.  Skin & Bones at 90 pounds when she met her Waterloo.

• Sad 3

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A good singer who cut her life short just weeks before her 33rd Birthday due to Anorexia.  Skin & Bones at 90 pounds when she met her Waterloo.

And her brother confessed much later in life to being too hyped up on pills to help her. Such a wasted talent. My wife loves her music. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1) the question for tonight: why do they sleep on the opposite side from each other ?

2) the question for last night: why Alberto has taken picture with Martina phone of her ass after he come all over her ass ? They were talking about to add those picture to her other videos. Maybe Martina wish to send them to her brother and say "Look, with that I can pay my rent " ?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, tle said:

I just noticed the remarkable resemblance between Martina and Karen Carpenter in the face… Martina got the body. Karen got the voice…

Another one: Christina Pascucci of KTLA news. I have a chance to meet her a few years ago in a convention in LA and she is a very nice lady. She have that smile and very attractive and full of energy..like Martina but she not BI...🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

1) the question for tonight: why do they sleep on the opposite side from each other ?

2) the question for last night: why Alberto has taken picture with Martina phone of her ass after he come all over her ass ? They were talking about to add those picture to her other videos. Maybe Martina wish to send them to her brother and say "Look, with that I can pay my rent " ?

For Martina's OF

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

She can't sleep with Alberto's pecker poking her in the butt...🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

21:30 , they went out together, nothing special, Martina has her regular face so that mean nothing special will happen. 

We are Friday night, hope that maybe , in a few hours, real action will start ? What do you think ?

• Sad 1