Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But to my point that the emotional aspect is very strong between Nelly and Martina ... you can see how the emotional connection they have is stronger than Martina's desire to be respectful to their marriage (witness the parking lot fling).

Yes. The emotions or desires are very strong and right now I think she's trying to figure out how she can continue on just being friends with Nelly without having a sexual relationship... She does have difficulty controlling her desires.. Especially when alcohol is involved.... But overall I don't think Martina wants to hurt anybody....

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You make a lot of good points and we could go on and on and on ... some (most?) think we drone on too long as it is.  Wonder if that is the right spelling of "drone" in this context or perhaps "droan"?

Anyway, I see your point about Nelly being married.  Shame on Martina for getting involved.  But true love knows no boundaries.  Also, I know several women who are attracted to married men and women simply because they are married.  Is it wrong?  Yes.  But when you have someone who is SO ATTRACTED to you that they are willing to sacrifice everything they have built based on their marriage vows ... it can be a truly exhiliariating experience.  Nelly loves me SO MUCH she is willing to sacrifice everything she has with Bogdan.  That is a level of love and affection that is VERY strong and can be addictive.

It takes a very strong person ... maybe even someone like Harley 🙂 ... to never ever cheat on a spouse.  Again I agree it is wrong and we can talk about how society is deterioriting due to lack of commitment, etc., etc.  But do not underestimate the emotional appeal of someone willing to violate their vows to be with you.

Then my good friend , it is very simple , file a divorce paper to her husband and go live happily ever after with the woman you love , no need to worry and that’s it ..So , why isn’t she leaving Bogdan since she loves Martina  ? And , yes , we can love two people at the same time but what can we do ? If we could have  marriage deals with 3-4 people loving each other and live under the same building , what can I say then about rewriting some fundamental society rules ? For me it is just disrespect , that’s all .How many times you , me , many here have liked a girl / man but we simply didn’t  go there or made any move just because this other person wasn’t “ available “ ..and yes , we believed this person liked us and we could feel perhaps the aura and attraction and all while at the same time at the same place but no , you didn’t make a step out of respect to the relationship .. and you know what ? If it is real love , prove it , abandon all and say “ hey , fuck it , I have money , I will divorce him and go and live with you “ …So ,where’s Ms.Nelly for this ? What is she doing ? I don’t say the same for Martina because I made it clear considering the difference of a simple relationship to a marriage .

I agree , we can go on and on and on ..The truth is what we know and we know that Alberto despite Martina fucking inside his shared bedroom with his girlfriend plays it a chicken and says nothing ( I will never be able to forget this moment , I don’t know if it is a worse “ being proud “ for myself example on allowing such thing to happen , everything has a limit and a respect ) and Bogdan despite his wife is fucking repeatedly and expressing his displeasure about it repeatedly , he continues being with her and not packing his things and going back to his nice life he had in Russia ( of what we could see back in the day and of course not now that this would  be a completely stupid idea and I hope he manages and stays in Europe eternally than going back to a problematic in the future country that even with all the money in the world it simply doesn’t worth it ) .

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Exactly TLC.  Not sure if you mean to support my point or argue against it.  I think this supports my point.  Martina IS a good person so yes she is trying to cool things down out of respect for Bogdan and/or their marriage.  But to my point that the emotional aspect is very strong between Nelly and Martina ... you can see how the emotional connection they have is stronger than Martina's desire to be respectful to their marriage (witness the parking lot fling).

This conversation is like a cold case revitalized.

Jen, you mentioned Martina broke off the relationship in respect for Bogdan and/or their marriage. Why would she have gotten so emotionally involved in the beginning if she knew Nelly was married? Does that constitute the good person with good moral? 

Wouldn’t the emotional aspect occur after the relationship began and knowing Nelly was married. I still wonder what Nelly was telling Martina prior to Bogdan’s strong conversation with Martina. 

While we discuss Martina here and how honest she is or is not, how about how dishonest Nelly may have been with Martina and the marriage situation? Did Martina care Nelly was married until the Bogdan involvement?

Just to make a little change here about the conversation, in the past days:

• Alberto use his fingers a lot for the benefit of Martina, great video
  • Martina has done a lot of exercices, topless to have a better circulation of air around her, great video
  • those exercice provoke the augmentation of her libido and Alberto was put in good use to free that excess, great video
  • Martina was happy, again, taking a shower and exchange a conversation with someone with her cell phone send some pictures of her smile and has her fingers pointing at her breast...who's the lucky one on the other side ? great video
  • Martina add a night out during the week, practicing for the weekend night to come, return home, good kiss to Alberto (sleeping) great video 
  • with the 'gay' friend "Nicola' , she explain to him the fish tank, walk the dog with him, a lot of little delicate physical caresses with an exchange of looks full of tenderness, great video.  Martina misses a lot of that with Alberto, that's why she compensates for that aspect with her 'friends' all the time. A woman must feel desired without ending up in sexual activity all the time. Despite Martina having a lot of libido, she need that also.
  • Martina was taking care of your photos and we saw picture of a woman very beautiful and young smiling and Martina was also smiling, great video
  • And above all, Nelly is always there in her mind when she was laying on her back, full frontal, all naked on the bed and lost in thoughts, great video 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

This conversation is like a cold case revitalized.

Jen, you mentioned Martina broke off the relationship in respect for Bogdan and/or their marriage. Why would she have gotten so emotionally involved in the beginning if she knew Nelly was married? Does that constitute the good person with good moral? 

Wouldn’t the emotional aspect occur after the relationship began and knowing Nelly was married. I still wonder what Nelly was telling Martina prior to Bogdan’s strong conversation with Nelly. 

While we discuss Martina here and how honest she is or is not, how about how dishonest Nelly may have been with Martina and the marriage situation? Did Martina care Nelly was married until the Bogdan involvement?

Martina didn't break off the relationship until after she realized it was hurting Bogdan... Until he made it clear why would she suspect it would hurt him? Why would any of us suspect it would hurt him? He's been in RLC for how long? Not only as a participant but also as a manager... He knows what RLC is all about and especially what goes on in a GOV apartment... He freely went into the GOV apartment knowing full well what to expect.... So why would Martina think in advance that her relationship with Nelly would bother him?

• Upvote 3

I just watch and observe and try to understand what's going on... and I really think it's impossible for any of us to understand what's going on because I don't believe Martina herself understands what's going on... Life unfolds as it happens...

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, yelt said:

Why would she have gotten so emotionally involved in the beginning if she knew Nelly was married? Does that constitute the good person with good moral? 

Guys!  I am NOT suggesting Martina has strong moral character.    My point has always been her and Nelly have a deep emotional connection and if anything the fact that Nelly is willing to jeopardize her marriage for Martina makes it even stronger.  Who would not like someone loving them who is willing to do ANYTHING for you, including jeopardizing their marriage?    Martina has some moral character as evidence by her struggle to try to break it off.  But the connection these two have is very strong.  

30 minutes ago, tle said:

Martina didn't break off the relationship until after she realized it was hurting Bogdan... Until he made it clear why would she suspect it would hurt him? Why would any of us suspect it would hurt him? He's been in RLC for how long? Not only as a participant but also as a manager... He knows what RLC is all about and especially what goes on in a GOV apartment... He freely went into the GOV apartment knowing full well what to expect.... So why would Martina think in advance that her relationship with Nelly would bother him?

Really good points.

49 minutes ago, yelt said:

Sorry to keep repeating myself.  The fact that Nelly is married and willing to jeopardize that, makes it even hotter for Martina.  But at some point, credit to Martina, for trying to draw this to a close.  But she seems to be struggling with this.  Love is blind.

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then my good friend , it is very simple , file a divorce paper to her husband and go live happily ever after with the woman you love , no need to worry and that’s it ..So , why isn’t she leaving Bogdan since she loves Martina  ? And , yes , we can love two people at the same time but what can we do ? If we could have  marriage deals with 3-4 people loving each other and live under the same building , what can I say then about rewriting some fundamental society rules ? For me it is just disrespect , that’s all .How many times you , me , many here have liked a girl / man but we simply didn’t  go there or made any move just because this other person wasn’t “ available “ ..and yes , we believed this person liked us and we could feel perhaps the aura and attraction and all while at the same time at the same place but no , you didn’t make a step out of respect to the relationship .. and you know what ? If it is real love , prove it , abandon all and say “ hey , fuck it , I have money , I will divorce him and go and live with you “ …So ,where’s Ms.Nelly for this ? What is she doing ? I don’t say the same for Martina because I made it clear considering the difference of a simple relationship to a marriage .

Last point:  We are not talking about Nelly.  Everything you said from Nelly's POV is true.  

I laugh because I have a group of married friends and the guys all complain about how irrational the wives are.  I think guys hate that we are so emotional and not very logical.  I know it sucks for you guys but this is really kind of like a law of physics ... it doesn't matter how hard you try, females for the most part are going to be more emotional and less rational than guys.   Your mistake DD is you are being logical ... as if a marriage license will control Nelly and Martina's emotions.  Don't get me wrong, one of the problems in today's world is that commitments don't mean anything anymore.  I get it.   But we are not trying to solve world problems and find world peace.  We just want to know what is going to happen to our beloved Martina.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you.  You are very traditional and this is wrong by any definition.  I have no problem with this view at all.  I would want a real man like that.

Hmmmmm....explain

I don't disagree with any of this but I do think you may be overstating what Alberto might do.  I hope as a man he does not disappoint you.

Unfortunately it's too late for that

It takes a very strong person ... maybe even someone like Harley 🙂 ... to never ever cheat on a spouse.....Never have and never would!!

Again I agree it is wrong and we can talk about how society is deteriorating due to lack of commitment, etc., etc.

Great point and it should be talked about more!

• Like 1