Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

6 minutes ago, tle said:

It looks like the workout with the weights is over.. Time for the next workout...

I know this is off-topic but for a while now a few of us on this forum have been talking how great Eva from the old Russian apartments was but many folks on this forum apparently never saw her...WELL, she's at Masha's apartment right now! I'm sorry to bring this up on this forum but didn't know how to open a new thread. Anyway, for those that loved Eva and all she brought to RLC here's a chace to see her once again. For some of us she is definitely one of the best females RLC has ever had.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

I know this is off-topic but for a while now a few of us on this forum have been talking how great Eva from the old Russian apartments was but many folks on this forum apparently never saw her...WELL, she's at Masha's apartment right now! I'm sorry to bring this up on this forum but didn't know how to open a new thread. Anyway, for those that loved Eva and all she brought to RLC here's a chace to see her once again. For some of us she is definitely one of the best females RLC has ever had.

It's quite easy. Just go to the apartment where you wish to place the topic and click the Start New Topic tab.

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Interesting though... they just had sex and now I'm seeing the dreaded pull-string.  Apparently, the earlier activity summoned Flo for a visit.  😜

Flow never slows Alberto down...