Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is Keith Moon on the left with his wife Kim, who was the love of his life until she had enough of his madness. The woman on the right is Annette, his girlfriend afterwards up to his death.

Self explainitory me thinks!!

Untitled.png

Just look at John Derek with Linda Evans followed by her younger clone Bo Derek.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Keep in mind Covid may have prevented travel the past 23 months.  Also, *I* don't know what restrictions are in place regarding travel during normal times between the two countries.

Russia to Europe , let’s agree it was difficult .Europe to Russia for a native ? Where’s the problem ? Unvaccinated ? PCR test and there you go . Entering Europe again ? PCR test since coming from a third country . It isn’t though the details , it is the will . I haven’t personally seen any “ crazy will “ , “ hot desire “ , I haven’t observed no matter how detailed I watched any real attempt so as for such a thing to happen .For example , concerning the dog , it was a debate here that brought quite an amount of posts ..It hasn’t been not even half the same concern for Paul .In my humble opinion , this relationship erotically is long over but this doesn’t mean that Leora loves this guy as the first , one and only person she really felt something .But if it was all our first loves ending “ happily ever after “ , there would be no meaning of experiencing and enjoying the pleasures of life .

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

26 minutes ago, Liebe said:

Leora's time in Prague - 2 and a 1/2 years, trips back to Russia to see Paul - 0. This seems to be more of a platonic than romantic love now.

Ok, you're right. I've been lying all the time. What i heard over the last 2 years day in day out, week in week out that hasn't been written down in chat well i made it all up. Good story. Also everything i've been told privately by certain people directly connected, oops shouldn't have said that. Silly me!

Yeah, nothing in it. Let's all forget it. Other people are always 10000% accurate. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Yes and no. Some things go beyond the mere business, and the feelings are among them. Leora is clear that she is with Paul far beyond just having a business together, otherwise there would be far fewer phone calls between them, for example. The fact that they are business partners does not mean that Leora must necessarily be together with Paul (especially if she no longer loves him), and the opportunities to leave him certainly do not lack. But yet...They are still together and from how Slip wrote before Leora does not fail to feel affection for Paul.

You marry your best friend and when you're 85 you still have the friend.

You marry solely for looks to have sex with the babe and you will get to watch her next husband do what you did and get what you got.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, you're right. I've been lying all the time. What i heard over the last 2 years day in day out, week in week out that hasn't been written down in chat well i made it all up. Good story. Also everything i've been told privately by certain people directly connected, oops shouldn't have said that. Silly me!

Yeah, nothing in it. Let's all forget it. Other people are always 10000% accurate. 

People forget that Leora cried because she was afraid they would call Paul as a reservist. Yet it was only a week and a half ago...And she certainly wasn't pretending.

We can also believe that she has been pretending for 2-3 years but certain things you cannot fake them, even if you are a born actor.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please don't take it personally, it's just an outsiders opinion and I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You marry your best friend and when you're 85 you still have the friend.

You marry solely for looks to have sex with the babe and you will get watch her next husband do what you did and get what you got.

Yo Max. How's everything? Why doesn't Paul visit her sometimes. Has he ever since he moved out?  Where is he now? Sorry I don't know the situation between them.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Lots of assumptions.  Let me make one (and an observation):

If you were once lovers and are no longer, you have to make a clean break.  Move on.  Give yourself time to mourn (I heard typical is 3 months for every year you are together).  Clean break means clean break. You can't remain friends (on a regular basis) and dissolve any business or holdings you had as a couple.  With that said, I have been in a committed relationship for years and I am friendly with two past girlfriends (but we speak only 3-4x/year).

If a girl (or guy) can't move on, its usually due to low self esteem/security.  There's that safety net you don't want to give up, that you can always rely on if you fuck up as a single person.  Well, the only way WE ALL GROW is by trial and error.  From everything I read about their current relationship, Leora wants that safety net.  And its partially evident by how long she's been on RLC.  It's a comfort she doesn't want to give up.   ...and maybe Paul can't let go.  But remembering Paul's behavior from the past, my guess is he is easier to move on than Leora.

I think you said this well. Something to add is that Loverboy, regardless of what else we do or don 't know, is a two-timer.

My wife's mom told her something about men that are cheaters that makes a lot of sense.

"If they will do it with you they will do it to you"

If Leora gets old LB she isn't winning much.

Move on, clean the slate and never look back.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Max. How's everything? Why doesn't Paul visit her sometimes. Has he ever since he moved out?  Where is he now? Sorry I don't know the situation between them.

Our Russian translators have addressed this in the last couple pages.