Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like i said, forget the business. If he worked on the bins she'd still be with him.

And while he was there empty bins lover boy would empty is load up her

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Liebe said:

Leora's time in Prague - 2 and a 1/2 years, trips back to Russia to see Paul - 0. This seems to be more of a platonic than romantic love now.

My own opinion is that if Paul walked into the apartment tomorrow Leora would drop everything including her panties and weep with joy…

Paul. May not have been to everyone’s liking but he certainly was to hers and still is I believe.

Love to her wasn’t all about physical or sexual attraction, it was more about his intelligence, he was a match for her intellectually also.

• Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My own opinion is that if Paul walked into the apartment tomorrow Leora would drop everything including her panties and weep with joy…

Paul. May not have been to everyone’s liking but he certainly was to hers and still is I believe.

Love to her wasn’t all about physical or sexual attraction, it was more about his intelligence, he was a match for her intellectually also.

100%. He wouldn't know what hit him. I also think they be happy

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fucking hell writes me out then

I notice the conspiracy brigade are up and running again !

How does everyone know for sure that Leora is out right now with the person referred to as LB?

And if she is, how the fuck is it the business of anyone apart from herself.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The question is very simple ..

Leora reaches a crossroad ..

- Left path is Paul waiting for her ( and her dog ) 

-Right path is her current life .

She can’t have both even with adjustments ( for example a life in Prague with Paul, Paul never wanted to leave from Russia , she can’t have the western impressive life in Russia for obvious reasons .. ) 

Which path would she choose do you think ? Sacrifice a life that she’s trying to build all from zero or risk to go back and after a couple of nice years her routine would be if not worse , at least the same like of what we have seen ? Of course it can be better , but is it any guarantee 100% for that  ? 

Perhaps she’s already nearby to this life choice . As it is been said , Leora is very fast bored of anything new that she tries to do . Will she be bored soon after Paul becomes part of her life again and she will be missing her Prague / European / western way life or she chooses the Prague/European /western way  life over Paul and with determination and certainty proceeds to make a new chapter in her life ? 

I think with the current circumstances , many would give their blessing for a western way of life and Paul by her side . Paul had the chance and didn’t take it , did he ? Can it be that for him a simple and traditional easy pace life in the deep of Far East is what he wants the most than the adventurous , temptation , full of desires life that Leora discovered only after 2,5 years in europe in the middle of a pandemic when actually she hasn’t even seen the full potential of how Europeans live ? 

It is for sure a difficult choice if and ever the time comes for such a decision . 

• Sad 1

Bonsoir

Leora cette après-midi je pense qu’elle a révisé elle était sur sa tablette et son cahier

Elle peut être aux cours et ensuite comme c’est la journée de la femme est c’est sacré pour les russes elle passe la soirée entre filles je ne pense pas quelle est avec LB elle ne pourrait pas trahir Paul ce jour là

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée

• Upvote 1