Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I feel like Eva and her BF are auditioning for an apartment. I mean if you're going to fuck then fuck. This BS of stopping then starting is to do nothing but prolong top cam. I would rather watch Karol sit naked on her bed. 

I believe that all the people who were affected when the Russian apartments closed , they were always given the opportunity that if they ever wanted to join , they got the famous quote “ you know where and how to find us and contact us” 

There’s no need for Eva to audition , what she has to prove ? That she can still be in front of cameras ? I think she just wanted to leave Russia for a certain period and she contacted RLC if they could do anything about it so as to go in a city and instead of paying for an apartment , RLC could provide for  her . And I don’t think RLC people would be crazy to say no if she wanted to return .Pure speculation but I would prefer this scenario than having RLC contacting her and offering a job to her when she can have anytime a normal job according to what she has studied . I see it as a break for a certain period of her and simply taking advantage not spending money but on the contrary , making also a lot , judging from the forum , some members might be thinking to find those credit cards again and renew or resign…

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I believe that all the people who were affected when the Russian apartments closed , they were always given the opportunity that if they ever wanted to join , they got the famous quote “ you know where and how to find us and contact us” 

There’s no need for Eva to audition , what she has to prove ? That she can still be in front of cameras ? I think she just wanted to leave Russia for a certain period and she contacted RLC if they could do anything about it so as to go in a city and instead of paying for an apartment , RLC could provide for  her . And I don’t think RLC people would be crazy to say no if she wanted to return .Pure speculation but I would prefer this scenario than having RLC contacting her and offering a job to her when she can have anytime a normal job according to what she has studied . I see it as a break for a certain period of her and simply taking advantage not spending money but on the contrary , making also a lot , judging from the forum , some members might be thinking to find those credit cards again and renew or resign…

You might be right ddhm. I'm still divided as to whether Eva will rejoin RLC. I think Barcelona would be the only good fit...she'd be around a lot of Russians so there would be no language or culture barrier and there certainly would be a lot more social activity. But, I'm not so sure that Eva wants to revive her past RLC activities. I think you might be right that this trip by Eva and her boyfriend night be more about getting the hell out of Putin's Russia before its too late. I just saw on CNN that there have been thousands of Russians that have left Russia in the past three weeks seeking a better life in the West. Eva is a very smart professional woman so it could be feasible that she sees more opportunity in Europe than under Putin's dictatorship. I also think your observation that during Eva's trip you have heard no conversations about RLC and that does seem to add credence to the possibility that there is no intention on Eva's part to re-enter RLC. Of course I would love to see her come back, but only in the right location. So much that we really don't know yet but fun talking about it anyway.