Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

Many times Eva had a butt plug in her ass. Recall it was one of those with the squirrel tail or whatever. She loves to experiment. I would love to see Eva on RLC again. She is fun but it was painful to watch her with Sam. You can see she is a romantic woman and loves to kiss and hug and Sam just wanted to fuck. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DWI said:

You might be right ddhm. I'm still divided as to whether Eva will rejoin RLC. I think Barcelona would be the only good fit...she'd be around a lot of Russians so there would be no language or culture barrier and there certainly would be a lot more social activity. But, I'm not so sure that Eva wants to revive her past RLC activities. I think you might be right that this trip by Eva and her boyfriend night be more about getting the hell out of Putin's Russia before its too late. I just saw on CNN that there have been thousands of Russians that have left Russia in the past three weeks seeking a better life in the West. Eva is a very smart professional woman so it could be feasible that she sees more opportunity in Europe than under Putin's dictatorship. I also think your observation that during Eva's trip you have heard no conversations about RLC and that does seem to add credence to the possibility that there is no intention on Eva's part to re-enter RLC. Of course I would love to see her come back, but only in the right location. So much that we really don't know yet but fun talking about it anyway.

I think in the next days / weeks lots of RLC’s plans will be revealed , it is like a stand by situation in my opinion at the moment and they think of their options as the war might have altered some original ideas that they had , patience and we will see ☺️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think in the next days / weeks lots of RLC’s palms will be revealed , it is like a stand by situation in my opinion at the moment and they think of their options as the war might have altered some original ideas that they have , patience and we will see ☺️

I think you're right about this, But, here's my question...do we know who actually owns RLC? I've heard on this forum it's an American company, but some say it's a Canadian company, and others say it Russians. Do we really know who owns and operates RLC? That could have an impact on what the future holds.

11 minutes ago, DWI said:

I think you're right about this, But, here's my question...do we know who actually owns RLC? I've heard on this forum it's an American company, but some say it's a Canadian company, and others say it Russians. Do we really know who owns and operates RLC? That could have an impact on what the future holds.

Back in autumn , I searched for my personal curiosity and at that time I found that at least “ the front for “ or even the guy that was behind was a Russian citizen , born in 1960 and you could see two addresses , one in Edinburgh in Scotland and one in the UK , in Sheffield if I remember correctly . Unfortunately , I didn’t take any screenshots as I thought the info could be always accessed easily but obviously I was wrong since then it isn’t possible .

This is the site that helped for the information .

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Back in autumn , I searched for my personal curiosity and at that time I found that at least “ the front for “ or even the guy that was behind was a Russian citizen , born in 1960 and you could see two addresses , one in Edinburgh in Scotland and one in the UK , in Sheffield if I remember correctly . Unfortunately , I didn’t take any screenshots as I thought the info could be always accessed easily but obviously I was wrong since then it isn’t possible .

This is the site that helped for the information .

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

as I have said on other occasions, the company in Scotland has been dissolved and a new company has been created with its registered office in Cyprus, it is only a front company, the office is in a place where there are 100 other companies, so we do not know who really owns it, I believe that it is the same Russians who owned it in Scotland, now with what is happening we will certainly never know.

Bin gerade auf Maschas Seite gewesen. War mal wieder offen 😉 wunderte mich das plötzlich Eva sitzen sehe. Habe mich schier erschrocken, dachte nach vielen Aussagen hier, was ich da für eine Traumfrau sehe. Kenne sie ja noch von ihrer Zeit hier vor ein paar Jahren. Da sah sie wunderschön aus. Mal gut, dass die Geschmäcker verschieden sind.😃  Dachte sie ist schon lange in Barcelona u. betreut dort als Studierte Psychologin die Mädels, denen es ja angeblich nach Aussage eines bestimmten Users hier so schlecht geht. Wenn ich sehe, wie es von Party zu Party geht u. Gefickt u. Masturbiert wird kann es sooo schlimm nicht sein. Aber wie heißt es so schön, der Rubel muss rollen ☺️

3 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Aber wie heißt es so schön, der Rubel muss rollen ☺️

Thank God the ruble must roll. That's why this chicken pile apparently works, at least on camera, and does the job it's paid to do.
I used to have to look after a similar number of women and girls at times. It was hell. Constant trouble, always intrigues, conspiracies and competition, who is the most beautiful and best in the country. During that time I could have used a psychologist sometimes, not just for the girls. 😅

• Haha 1