B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Do we get a threesome tonight or not?  What say all of you?  

Let's wait and see. Its getting pretty late and I'm thinking it might be almost be too soon to expect any sexual action...keep in mind that Eva and Masha have never had any sexual activity between them. The attraction might bbe there but let wait annd see.

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Let's wait and see.

I know.  I am horny and jumping the gun.  A really sweet friend sent me some Holly/Bruno videos that blew me away.  It's like why am I paying for this shit when it used to be so much hotter in the old days.  So Masha and Eva and Mat?  I want this.

I'm saying Mat is the hottest guy on RLC.   Anyone want to challenge that?  I bet I can get support from @girlsfun2 and @ashleyxyz on this question.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I know.  I am horny and jumping the gun.  A really sweet friend sent me some Holly/Bruno videos that blew me away.  It's like why am I paying for this shit when it used to be so much hotter in the old days.  So Masha and Evan and Mat?  I want this.

I'm saying Mat is the hottest guy on RLC.   Anyone want to challenge that?  I bet I can get support from @girlsfun2 and @ashleyxyz on this question.

You got that right but of course I think Eva (with Masha) is much hotter!

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Of course but while I love Masha, she would not be that hot  with Eva.   I would say Holly or Martina of course or possibly Fiora or Karol would be hotter than Masha with Eva.  Masha is awesome but can be too theatrical which tells me she might be faking a bit.  Of course we love this because it shows her respect for the viewers, but I don't think you can be that way with Eva.  With Eva you have to have the vibe right.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

I mean as a guy, how could there no be sex after sitting in the tub with these two  women?  I mean they're both legends. But maybe this is a little tease. That's possibly part of their "job" also.