B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Now I'll let someone drop by. At this moment I happened to have a very close up of Matvei, unfortunately, and I really hope to make a mistake, I saw the eyes of a bad person, very bad and violent. I don't want to disturb anyone's sleep but that's what I saw. I'm sorry too

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Now I'll let someone drop by. At this moment I happened to have a very close up of Matvei, unfortunately, and I really hope to make a mistake, I saw the eyes of a bad person, very bad and violent. I don't want to disturb anyone's sleep but that's what I saw. I'm sorry too

I think whatever we believe for one person , the thing that matters the most is what the person closest to him/her believes .And I think both Eva and Matvei have real and genuine passion towards one another , it is their honeymoon period and they enjoy it , making money sharing their life on cameras and being in a city that many dream of to even visit . 

I have noticed you are mostly negative to most of the guys who appear on cameras , I don’t really know what kind of people you personally expect to see and in a bigger image , we are talking about young people who simply live their lives with complete freedom of thoughts , not so much thinking or experience in life like the majority of the members here at CC who we are of an  older age and lots of different stereotypes . 

I think we need to think how we were behaving when we were younger , how we were partying , what we were doing .What was it that we were better than all of these people ? I have been worse personally than many of these guys , the only thing I wasn’t doing was drugs and it was always easy to find but not so freedom to try  like now , marijuana , joints are so easy now and allowed slowly legally in many parts of the world .

I only want to say that these are all young people , having lost two years of their lives that could be out , flirt , do so many things and experience the life but they lost it and now they are back to it , enjoying with whatever opportunities appear  . As a last comment , I am trying to figure out what kind of guys should we expect to see since the criticism that any guy who appears on cameras is insane .But as I have said repeatedly , most of the guys here are simply jealous because all these men can actually approach these girls , some can fuck them , some can make them do things that maybe they regret ..But excuse me, THIS IS REAL LIFE and things like this it is what happens out there in the real world , maybe more people should  go out slowly from their homes , in bars , in clubs , at beach parties , at pool parties , at festivals , at home parties and see what’s going on . But the  majority of the people here are of older age and these things aren’t their priority …

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think whatever we believe for one person , the thing that matters the most is what the person closest to him/her believes .And I think both Eva and Matvei have real and genuine passion towards one another , it is their honeymoon period and they enjoy it , making money sharing their life on cameras and being in a city that many dream of to even visit . 

I have noticed you are mostly negative to most of the guys who appear on cameras , I don’t really know what kind of people you personally expect to see and in a bigger image , we are talking about young people who simply live their lives with complete freedom of thoughts , not so much thinking or experience in life like the majority of the members here at CC who we are of an  older age and lots of different stereotypes . 

I think we need to think how we were behaving when we were younger , how we were partying , what we were doing .What was it that we were better than all of these people ? I have been worse personally than many of these guys , the only thing I wasn’t doing was drugs and it was always easy to find but not so freedom to try  like now , marijuana , joints are so easy now and allowed slowly legally in many parts of the world .

I only want to say that these are all young people , having lost two years of their lives that could be out , flirt , do so many things and experience the life but they lost it and now they are back to it , enjoying with whatever opportunities appear  . As a last comment , I am trying to figure out what kind of guys should we expect to see since the criticism that any guy who appears on cameras is insane .But as I have said repeatedly , most of the guys here are simply jealous because all these men can actually approach these girls , some can fuck them , some can make them do things that maybe they regret ..But excuse me, THIS IS REAL LIFE and things like this it is what happens out there in the real world , maybe more people should  go out slowly from their homes , in bars , in clubs , at beach parties , at pool parties , at festivals , at home parties and see what’s going on . But the  majority of the people here are of older age and these things aren’t their priority …

They need to go to Church, they'll find all the honeys there.  

Wont He Do It Thank God GIF by Bounce

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che qualunque cosa crediamo per una persona, la cosa che conta di più è ciò in cui crede la persona a lui più vicina. E penso che sia Eva che Matvei abbiano una passione reale e genuina l'uno verso l'altro, è il loro periodo di luna di miele e si divertono esso, fare soldi condividendo la propria vita davanti alle telecamere e trovandosi in una città che molti sognano persino di visitare. 

Ho notato che sei per lo più negativo per la maggior parte dei ragazzi che appaiono sulle telecamere, non so davvero che tipo di persone ti aspetti di vedere personalmente e in un'immagine più ampia, stiamo parlando di giovani che vivono semplicemente le loro vite con completa libertà di pensiero, non tanto pensiero o esperienza nella vita come la maggior parte dei membri qui a CC che siamo di un'età più avanzata e molti stereotipi diversi. 

Penso che dobbiamo pensare a come ci stavamo comportando quando eravamo più giovani, come stavamo festeggiando, cosa stavamo facendo. Cos'era che eravamo migliori di tutte queste persone? Personalmente sono stato peggio di molti di questi ragazzi, l'unica cosa che non stavo facendo era la droga ed è sempre stato facile trovare ma non così la libertà di provare come ora, la marijuana, le canne sono così facili ora e consentite lentamente dalla legge in molti parti del mondo .

Voglio solo dire che questi sono tutti giovani, che hanno perso due anni della loro vita che potrebbero essere fuori, flirtare, fare così tante cose e sperimentare la vita ma l'hanno persa e ora sono tornati ad essa, godendosi qualsiasi opportunità apparire . Come ultimo commento, sto cercando di capire che tipo di ragazzi dovremmo aspettarci di vedere dal momento che le critiche che ogni ragazzo che appare sulle telecamere è pazzo. Ma come ho detto più volte, la maggior parte dei ragazzi qui è semplicemente gelosa perché tutti questi uomini possono davvero avvicinarsi a queste ragazze, alcuni possono scoparsele, altri possono far loro fare cose di cui forse si pentono.. Ma scusami, QUESTA È LA VITA REALE e cose del genere è ciò che accade là fuori nel mondo reale, forse di più le persone dovrebbero uscire lentamente dalle loro case , nei bar , nei club , alle feste in spiaggia , alle feste in piscina , ai festival , a casa feste e vedere cosa sta succedendo. Ma la maggior parte delle persone qui è anziana e queste cose non sono la loro priorità...

Let's clarify that I have not yet expressed an opinion on Matvei beyond the first week. I admit, a few days after their arrival, that I thought wrong but before expressing myself I wanted to understand more. I simply said that in his eyes this evening, I saw evil and violence, I did not say that he is bad and violent because he was not. I don't care if she fucks a lot or a little, the important thing is that she fucks well and it seems to me that Eva is satisfied. As for the negative criticisms I don't think I made them for Marlene's boyfriend, for Zabava's boyfriend on the first night, for Karol's boyfriend, for Bruno when he was fucking Holly, for Megan's boyfriend, for Nana's boyfriend, for Antonio with Loraine; for them, because at this moment I remember them, only positive comments. The negative criticisms are for Daniel and Fiora, for Bruno with Gina, for Rama and Lucian, for the guys from tonight's party. Does it seem too much?

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Precisiamo che non ho ancora espresso un parere su Matvei oltre la prima settimana. Ammetto, a pochi giorni dal loro arrivo, di aver pensato male ma prima di esprimermi volevo capirne di più. Ho semplicemente detto che nei suoi occhi questa sera ho visto il male e la violenza, non ho detto che è cattivo e violento perché non lo era. Non mi interessa se scopa tanto o poco, l'importante è che scopa bene e mi sembra che Eva sia soddisfatta. Quanto alle critiche negative non credo di averle fatte per il fidanzato di Marlene, per il fidanzato di Zabava la prima sera, per il fidanzato di Karol, per Bruno quando scopava Holly, per il fidanzato di Megan, per il fidanzato di Nana, per Antonio con Loraine; per loro, perché in questo momento li ricordo, solo commenti positivi. Le critiche negative sono per Daniel e Fiora, per Bruno con Gina, per Rama e Lucian, per i ragazzi della festa di stasera. Ti sembra troppo?

I add only one thing: I think so and I do not resent if someone thinks differently, the important thing is that the diaogo be civil and respectful. I repeat that I usually do not offend, in three years here I have made only two exceptions for Daniel (alcoholic and drug addict who last night gave himself a demeanor carrying the bottle of coca-cola he drank without a glass) and for Fiora (False, vulgar and bad). Yes, I really don't like Fiora, I never liked her and I will never like her. The note on the offenses is certainly not aimed at you with whom we have exchanged non-matching opinions on various occasions but to all those who feel free to express themselves as they want, forgetting that 99% of us do not understand a single word that is said .

28 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Let's clarify that I have not yet expressed an opinion on Matvei beyond the first week. I admit, a few days after their arrival, that I thought wrong but before expressing myself I wanted to understand more. I simply said that in his eyes this evening, I saw evil and violence, I did not say that he is bad and violent because he was not. I don't care if she fucks a lot or a little, the important thing is that she fucks well and it seems to me that Eva is satisfied. As for the negative criticisms I don't think I made them for Marlene's boyfriend, for Zabava's boyfriend on the first night, for Karol's boyfriend, for Bruno when he was fucking Holly, for Megan's boyfriend, for Nana's boyfriend, for Antonio with Loraine; for them, because at this moment I remember them, only positive comments. The negative criticisms are for Daniel and Fiora, for Bruno with Gina, for Rama and Lucian, for the guys from tonight's party. Does it seem too much?

I didn’t mean anything bad with my post towards you and about my opinion that I believe you had with the guys who we saw / see on screen , your post helps understand a bit more .  I think it is situations that you don’t like seeing rather than people , for example you don’t have a problem with Bruno / Holly but you have a problem with Bruno / Gina . I don’t know what wrong did Rama and Lucian did  , they were just the guys at the COV with two amazing women next to them and incredible Alexandra simply didn’t have a problem to see her husband getting blowjobs by other women . Fiora is an exhibitionist and exaggerating but I think she hides nothing of her private life and she “ participates “ , she’s active , she does things and she justifies her presence in the villa . 

Daniel is who he is , we criticize him , but I just see a young guy who B5 , B4 girls apart from Holly and B6 seem to have no problem  with  him being around , so , he can’t be this complete jerk , a young guy with his advantages  and disadvantages as a young person , whose perfect  in the world ? I think the approval of the tenants towards his face gives the answer of what we think about him .  

About the guys who appeared , I don’t honestly understand what was wrong with them .They were invited at a villa and a party , what did they do wrong ? That they were drinking ? Dancing ? Or is it that we “ THINK “ that they were doing drugs or didn’t like  their faces and tattoos ? What would have been different if Karol’s boyfriend , Zabava’s guy , Marlene’s guys , Nana’s guy or Anthony would have offered more being there ? It would for sure - I believe - be criticism of why these guys are there and what they do .. 

On 4/13/2022 at 12:56 AM, corboblanc said:

eva never considered the couple as a traditional thing!!! she only gets pleasure when she sees her boyfriend fucking other girls!!! sam at the time was the same, he even made her get fucked by his best friend!!!! eva is still in a libertine relationship, it's not the first time she tries to have sex with masha, and during her previous visit to rome, she had done everything to get fucked by the best friend, and also masha's guy, sasha!!! therefore, all the relationships that eva is looking for are in debauchery and group sex!!!! i knew what was going to happen with masha, as soon as she got to b6, although i think matvei would be happier if he could go fiddle in the sauna with toyboy or fior!!!!!

I don't agree with this.  From what I remember from watching and also from some conversation details that were shared with me, it was Sam that wanted to have sex with other people and he was the driving force behind it.  In phone conversations with friends, Eva had some concerns about him wanting to have sex with other people and what effect it would have on their relationship.  She also expressed regret and a feeling of shame of some of the things she did on camera.  I got the feeling she was partly motivated by wanting to please him and partly motivated to get views.  Russian couples apartments got bonuses too.

If I remember right, Sam had sex with three other women.  The first two, Eva was also involved in some threesomes and her involment with each lessened with each visit. The first couple of times, she was involved for the duration of the girls visits.  By the third time, she was less involved, maybe participating for the first round of Sam having sex with them, but for the second and / or third rounds was either in the living room or out of the apartment.  By the fourth or fifth visit, Eva would no longer be present, typically staying overnight at a friends house while Sam had sex.  For the third girl Sam had sex with: Eva was there the first time she visited, lying on the bed with her for a short while kissing and carressing, maybe just warming up the audience.  When Sam entered the bedroom, Eva got up, got dressed and left the apartment, and she was away from the apartment every other time the girl visited.  If she only ever got pleasure from watching her boyfriend have sex, I would have thought she would have been present a lot more when Sam had sex with other women than she actually was.

I think the threesome with the bald guy was one of the things she regretted.  She didn't have any problem with it in the moment, but after, once she started to sober up, she started crying and she cried for one or two days.  She was uncomfortable around him for several weeks after, until he sat her down and talked with her, after which, she seemed much happier.  The bald guy was in love with Eva, I think he he told her this on New Year's Eve 2018, he was drunk at the time.  He told her that she was a wonderful woman, if she wasn't already with Sam he would be trying to get with her, and he really wanted to have sex with her again.  Eva didn't feel the same way, but I think she sometimes enjoyed teasing him.

I don't remember Eva trying to have sex with the bald guy when they visisted Masha's.  I don't remember her trying to have sex with Masha during that visit either, or during the visit with the next guy she was with, or during her recent visit with Matvei.  And I don't remember her trying to have sex with Sasha, although I do remember some people thinking she was when they were layed on the bed together, but according to the conversation details I recieved, it was the other way around.  Sasha enquiring and Eva telling him that she liked him, liked talking to him, but she didn't want to have sex with him.  And considering how Masha is, how Sasha was, and how much the bald guy really wanted to have sex with her, I think if Eva had really tried to have sex with any of them, she would have succeeded and with very little effort.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I add only one thing: I think so and I do not resent if someone thinks differently, the important thing is that the diaogo be civil and respectful. I repeat that I usually do not offend, in three years here I have made only two exceptions for Daniel (alcoholic and drug addict who last night gave himself a demeanor carrying the bottle of coca-cola he drank without a glass) and for Fiora (False, vulgar and bad). Yes, I really don't like Fiora, I never liked her and I will never like her. The note on the offenses is certainly not aimed at you with whom we have exchanged non-matching opinions on various occasions but to all those who feel free to express themselves as they want, forgetting that 99% of us do not understand a single word that is said .

I wish all chats were like the ones I have with guys like you , we disagree and we think different in many things but often we share common opinions as well , therefore , please continue , at least with me , it is absolutely great to talk with guys who respect and accept an opinion and not offending because it isn’t the ones that have already formed in their minds .All it is fine , no bad  feelings at all , just to clarify this also .

• Upvote 1

On 4/14/2022 at 1:31 AM, ddhm said:

Olivia met Masha in Barcelona during the 2020 summer  , for what we know  she either didn’t know Masha or Eva as being a tenant in Russia . 

Olivia and Masha didn't meet in 2020.  When Masha was in B2, Piper and Taylor was in the master bedroom and Mimi was in the other one.  Olivia and Ulyana had already returned to Russia several weeks before.  Masha briefly met Fiora, Masha slept on the sofa during Fiora's last night, and then moved in to Fiora's room right after she moved out.

Olivia first met Masha when Masha stayed in Holly and Tweety's room at the end of last year.

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Olivia and Masha didn't meet in 2020.  When Masha was in B2, Piper and Taylor was in the master bedroom and Mimi was in the other one.  Olivia and Ulyana had already returned to Russia several weeks before.  Masha briefly met Fiora, Masha slept on the sofa during Fiora's last night, and then moved in to Fiora's room right after she moved out.

Olivia first met Masha when Masha stayed in Holly and Tweety's room at the end of last year.

Thanks for the correction , you are absolutely right , it was Piper and Taylor inhabiting the master bedroom of B2 , I always remember this show with Masha and the girls and it always “ stays “ in my mind that Olivia and Ulyana were the participants , totally my bad information here and sincere apologies to the members . I know you are very good with details , wanted even to applaud your post about the complete details and your thoughts concerning Eva and Sam recently posted , so , I can do it here indirectly 😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Upvote 1

il y a 29 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

I don't agree with this.  From what I remember from watching and also from some conversation details that were shared with me, it was Sam that wanted to have sex with other people and he was the driving force behind it.  In phone conversations with friends, Eva had some concerns about him wanting to have sex with other people and what effect it would have on their relationship.  She also expressed regret and a feeling of shame of some of the things she did on camera.  I got the feeling she was partly motivated by wanting to please him and partly motivated to get views.  Russian couples apartments got bonuses too.

If I remember right, Sam had sex with three other women.  The first two, Eva was also involved in some threesomes and her involment with each lessened with each visit. The first couple of times, she was involved for the duration of the girls visits.  By the third time, she was less involved, maybe participating for the first round of Sam having sex with them, but for the second and / or third rounds was either in the living room or out of the apartment.  By the fourth or fifth visit, Eva would no longer be present, typically staying overnight at a friends house while Sam had sex.  For the third girl Sam had sex with: Eva was there the first time she visited, lying on the bed with her for a short while kissing and carressing, maybe just warming up the audience.  When Sam entered the bedroom, Eva got up, got dressed and left the apartment, and she was away from the apartment every other time the girl visited.  If she only ever got pleasure from watching her boyfriend have sex, I would have thought she would have been present a lot more when Sam had sex with other women than she actually was.

I think the threesome with the bald guy was one of the things she regretted.  She didn't have any problem with it in the moment, but after, once she started to sober up, she started crying and she cried for one or two days.  She was uncomfortable around him for several weeks after, until he sat her down and talked with her, after which, she seemed much happier.  The bald guy was in love with Eva, I think he he told her this on New Year's Eve 2018, he was drunk at the time.  He told her that she was a wonderful woman, if she wasn't already with Sam he would be trying to get with her, and he really wanted to have sex with her again.  Eva didn't feel the same way, but I think she sometimes enjoyed teasing him.

I don't remember Eva trying to have sex with the bald guy when they visisted Masha's.  I don't remember her trying to have sex with Masha during that visit either, or during the visit with the next guy she was with, or during her recent visit with Matvei.  And I don't remember her trying to have sex with Sasha, although I do remember some people thinking she was when they were layed on the bed together, but according to the conversation details I recieved, it was the other way around.  Sasha enquiring and Eva telling him that she liked him, liked talking to him, but she didn't want to have sex with him.  And considering how Masha is, how Sasha was, and how much the bald guy really wanted to have sex with her, I think if Eva had really tried to have sex with any of them, she would have succeeded and with very little effort.

i don't know if eva regretted having slept with boyfriendbald, but in any case her regrets did not last, because she wanted to start over several times, in russia and at masha's, where she literally harassed boyfriend bald, who hasn't stopped pushing her away!!! then she tried with sasha but nothing happened except hugs. it is also normal that eva was absent to leave sam alone with her sex plans, sam did the same when she was blown up by the guy who was giving her lessons. the other night when eva saw matvei naked doing a sensual massage to masha, she masturbated with happiness!!! today when matvei in the bathtub saw his naked reflection in the bedroom mirror, while kylie was sleeping in bed, eva was masturbating standing up so much it turned her on!!!
sorry but eva takes pleasure when her guys do sexual things with her friends, like sam who had spent a very hot evening with eva's school friend!!! eva had kindly left to leave them alone, certainly very excited about the situation!!!