B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Reviewing these images confirms the high level of stupidity of both RUSH (who enters the room without asking permission) and Kylie (a thousand miles away from reality) already drunk at 18:00 in the evening

I might be thinking utopianly, but I want to believe that, sooner or later, they will fix this mess

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I might be thinking utopianly, but I want to believe that, sooner or later, they will fix this mess

I hope so too, provided that no one gets in the way starting with Loraine: she is the weak link that has pushed Holly away even though Radi has done her part.

• Upvote 1

I think many here have the memory of a goldfish .. it is nearly a year and a half that Holly walked into Megan’s room while Rocco ( Megan’s BF at the time ) was there ready for a threesome but she was feeling sick and it never happened .. or when she was with Bruno and some threesome activities .. and about Loraine ? The ultimate and master archorchestrator of shows , with the constant whispering for people to follow her lead and do exactly the same things that happened last night when she was in B5 with Anthony or her previous stays and taking part in even worse and fake shows .. at least yesterday this happened out of the blue and wasn’t scheduled , just some substances led to this “ Kylie’s showtime “ .. 

I think we are missing the positive things here and as always ( maybe because of the worldwide condition ?? ) we are concentrating on the negative things .. 

1) Finally B1 ( except Karol ) and B2 ( except Alana and Cleopatra ) got to know and introduced to the other tenants in the villa , this is in my opinion a very positive outcome , especially for Kristy who wasn’t doing anything with anyone. 
2) Finally Tweety gets her own personality and manages to go away from Holly’s mentoring and protection . Tweety has done nothing except an once / twice thing with Holly and since the showtime with Radislava , she changed . Now , I was completely against rejoining , yes , she’s super funny and smiley and brings so nice feelings but she was gone only to come back in the master bedroom when she didn’t deserve . But this Tweety , yes , I believe she’s the GOV that I like to watch , in comparison to current Holly and Loraine who live with the glory of the past . If there’s someone currently who deserves a single bed , this is definitely Tweety as she’s willing to have fun , party and enjoy .. except if you all like the isolated times of Loraine and the last days of Holly .

3)Yes , Radislava is a Leora clone , caring for the top cameras views and with the obsession of monitoring the RLC site so as to know the when and wheres . But this doesn’t mean that she’s not thinking to provide entertainment , compare Radislava of last year on this day and the now Radislava and I think it is like we are watching two different people . Fake or truth , I know that she tries to bring adult content and fun and in the end , isn’t it this that we are mostly  here ? Yes , we want as much as true events but it is better than isolating in her room , looking at the empty horizon and wondering . She’s a difficult girl and her friendships isn’t one of her assets , the girls have difficulties to accept her . But , she has tried a lot to be more social and for me personally , I simply love and adore the trying of changing lots of things . Thinking of having for example Alana or Kristy who till recently she was just sleeping , waking up and let’s live another day in Barcelona , at least Radislava brought to us Cecilia and whatever show they do , it is by far involved with excessive pussy licking , go think now of what Leora and Malia were doing for over a year and there you have your answers .

As a conclusion , we have the rare occasion to be able and see as tenants a very fun to watch and active in super frenzy mode Kylie and Rus couple , it was for months just sleeping and fucking and just only a B5  atmosphere  with Tereza and Timur , with Hanna and Aaron and of course the disaster stay of Maksim who buried the willing to do and share Leia .. do we really want such tenants or active , unpredictable , funny and crazy like Kylie and Rus ? Yes , no one is perfect , Kylie is super controlling but poor Rus he is the only guy in a hive of beautiful women , he is a “ hero “ 😂 in my eyes , his dick is working and isn’t suffering from not erections , the women feel nice and comfortable around him , I honestly don’t know what it is expected here . Would you want a daniel or a Vamp ? I never stop saying that with a Bruno type or even Bruno himself , the villa events would be occurring even more often .. So , don’t forget about the past of tenants like Holly and Loraine , everyone loves Holly no matter what , TV and mobile and being naked and always this nice , so beautiful peaceful aura of her brings amazing feelings but this is also a Girls On Vacations project and in the past she respected this concept and was one of the best .. she’s now not at her best with that . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

And I add that they gave the final blow to the friendship between Holly and Tweety. Tweety is young, he wants to discover, he wants experiences and Holly doesn't understand this but she doesn't mean that you have to get in the way with persimmisiv attitudes only on one side.  But maybe I'm wrong

my humble opinion is that Tweety, who discovered the world long ago, has now thrown herself into the big RLC circus to earn some money, sorry if I have only written a few lines.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

They are solitary animals, they do not know how to live in company

If they weren’t in Barcelona , we would be watching isolated girls and boring times .. at least with these two , there are parties , events , things are finally happening and not only fucking . Their success as people can be seen on how easily they come in their place and how easily the others invite them everywhere . Who from the previous ones was organizing big events like them ? And don’t tell me about the drugs , all apartments except B1 are doing . But this is a problem of them and we can’t do anything , it is a phenomenon of this generation to easily get high as the substances can be found very easy nowadays and much cheaper . 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Reviewing these images confirms the high level of stupidity of both RUSH (who enters the room without asking permission) and Kylie (a thousand miles away from reality) already drunk at 18:00 in the evening

Holly has been going in B5 repeatedly , she was sleeping again and again in K&R bedroom , don’t you think that some things have become a bit more comfortable with the time and not so formal ? I don’t say that it is right but come on , till recently Holly was using B5 when she wanted to overnight in Barcelona and not get back in the villa . Or she wasn’t  doing any substances while in B5 ? These people two weeks or so ago they were protesting on anti war gatherings . I think it is just some misunderstandings and they will solve it all out together , they just need to sit down and discuss like adults , so simple as that and stop being children , especially Tweety and Holly .. on the other hand - and sorry for the women members - , typical stuff between women 😆😆🤣

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well…. It took more than 2 months to finally see sharing in front of a crowd for K&R …Something they can see at the internet they see it live 😁😁 fantastic 

Fantastic?  It's fucking sad and pathetic!!  The sooner those two leave the better!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You are so funny. I will never hit ignore for anyone. It makes me laugh that this is your whole life. I'm not angry at all. 😉

Yes, the guy is a loser and can only get his thrills hoping something sick and distasteful happens like last night.