Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh Yes she like it !

But i'm surprised that she doesn't seem to know the proven methods of doing a blod job that a man cannot resist. she must have met men with more experience who could teach her or even Nelly who knew very well how to do it, unless alberto has arousal problems...what seen to be the case quite often

I agree, I think Alberto had arousal issues, not sure how a man go soft while in the act and take forever to get excited to begin with, 

1 hour ago, Lonely said:

I agree, I think Alberto had arousal issues, not sure how a man go soft while in the act and take forever to get excited to begin with, 

Maybe he bashes his bishop a few times when she's not around in the day hours.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe he bashes his bishop a few times when she's not around in the day hours.   :biggrin:

11 hours ago, Lonely said:

Can’t beat a woman who actually enjoys and gets into it, a rare one there

I agree; and what is history is M loves the bird. And A has no problem enticing her with it. It use to be fun to watch. He'd be on the couch and bang, out comes the bird. Her expression changed to excitement and she'd be licking her lips in anticipation.. I found the interaction in the bathroom between them refreshing. would love it to happen more often and maybe it will. I have always wondered , however; were they BF/GF before the apartment or did RLC put them together?

23 hours ago, tle said:

That would be a good cam if they ever used that tub... But they don't.. They do need a cam on the balcony and on the table and another cam or two in the guest room.

you mean if it were ever used as a tub instead of a cleaning port and shine still area. rather see it as a POV "Point of view" portable cam

On the way back this afternoon, something (a teacher, a friend, a signal before her period) made her libido rise and when she got to the apartment, she couldn't take it anymore, quickly Alberto in the bedroom! The funny part: during the preparation of masturbation in the living room, she looks at the TV, her laptop screen and the little thing of Alberto and she seems to hesitate...Hum what is the most interesting.

LOL 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Have you noticed that often the action happens in the section of the hall and the entrance to the bathroom 'rarely used' and even, if necessary, they close the door to the kitchen so a blind spot for all cam. In the past, for secret conversations or when Martina and Nelly had to caress each other, they moved to this area. Another example, Martina and Nelly in the kitchen at the B4.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Convinced Alberto a weirdy sitting with hand down his joggers jerking himself off while martinas 1 meter across from him, come on man sort yourself out 

Isn't that what he's doing? 🤣

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Convinced Alberto a weirdy sitting with hand down his joggers jerking himself off while martinas 1 meter across from him, come on man sort yourself out

That's what men do when they want to straighten themslves out.  It does not mean that they are wacking themselves off.  Alberto had just finished fucking Martina and all is well.  They are now having their mid-day nap.