Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just read between the lines, the writing is on the wall.

Martina & Alberto will not be together for very much longer. 

Who gets Blackie and Taco?

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Looks to me like it's time for Martina to have her own apartment so she can do what she wants with whom ever she wants.

An argument? I hear good relationships should disagree from time to time. None are perfect!  But do couples really make up?  Perhaps it will not be long before Martina and Alberto start sleeping in separate rooms, as a result of because of the reasserted  open relationship, not due of school.  

It may not be long before Martina brings home a guy to have a good comfortable banging while Alberto is in the apartment.  Or perhaps while he is out for a ride and returns to a new guy and Martina in the shower?   I am certain Martina has the balls and Alberto does not!

I would say we all hope Martina stays in the apartment to prevent her having to pay rent while in school.  She could also move in with her new guy or girl if that is the situation? Just hope she is careful. Alberto just moves back home to his parents with Blackie?  

I will wait to read how the day plays out! If Martina is out all day with friends or home alone. 😀

8 hours ago, philo said:

Alberto is a Cuck. So the only reason he could be pissed is that Martina won't tell him all the details about what she did last night. Once he extracts the information from her he will ask her how she liked it. If he perceives that she is being honest, then things will go back to the usual.

He knows exactly what Martina does when she is not present in the apartment because she does not hide anything from him even if you would like to believe it 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Just read between the lines, the writing is on the wall.

Martina & Alberto will not be together for very much longer. 

All couples go through ups and downs in their relationship but that does not mean that they separate, precisely certain difficulties strengthen the relationship.

• Like 1

they should not sit on that table like that....

Yes, they talk about her night shifts, that she doesn't inform Alberto, her sexual needs, the secrets, that she doesn't see the consequences of her actions, that she has not to justified everything, that she loves him and that she also likes the videos (?) and she was drunk and with the music it's unreal.

When she bites her nails, it's not a good sign.

Alberto takes his place, that good. 

• Confused 1