Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think so.  Although @Deepdave and I are not aligned on these two, I do agree with him that *most* of the time when Martina goes out, she is not fucking her brains out like the "puta" we know she can be.   So I don't think she had an all-nighter with Nelly last night. 

19 hours ago, yelt said:

Jen, you are (absolutely) correct!!  In fact, wasn’t it around this time last year that Miss Martina and Mrs Nelly went to visit her parents and stayed in a hotel in Valencia for a couple of days? I remember some comments about all they did was fuck and drink. Perhaps last night was a reunion of celebration? 

Jen, I agree with your assertion regarding times on her overnight adventures, she is most likely not fucking her brains out. I merely stated the facts that the recent extra-long overnighter came on the near anniversary of the visit between Ms Nelly and Miss Martina to Valencia (3/28/2021_3/31/2021). 

In fact, Nelly told the girls in B4 after the visit to Valencia, all she did was fuck and drink. What of either of these facts is speculation? I believe the comments of “perhaps last night was a reunion of celebration” is up to interpretation. Similarly, except for the repeated tireless mention of the parking lot incident, there is no proof what she does on her overnight adventures. 

I read today the sadness for Martina and her family, then Martina and Alberto fucking in the spare room.  Can someone explain how that works? Do what you want Martina when you want and seek forgiveness afterward by F….? In the eyes of some on the forum they continue to defend her behavior, Martina can do no wrong. Is fucking make up time or part of the script??  Was there speculation mentioned before finding out the real cause of her sadness?

Martina should do what she wants, behave the way she wants and ultimately be responsible for her actions.

I understand Martina and Alberto are not married and Alberto has some vices of which the biggest is not having a job; but unless one is much like Martina and agrees with all she does, how would you continue to disrespect someone who has shown nothing but support and best interest at heart.  

19 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I would only caution you Yelt and others like @girlsfun2 that the wild speculations sometimes don't help our argument!   🙂    Although @girlsfun2 is so way out there, we may catch the other tribe sleeping one day as they always dismiss her.

Not sure I understand the mention of caution? Martina and Alberto are going through is a learning experience. I can no longer comment on the visuals.  However, in spike of my written text and reading observations, of all the participants of RLC, I support and would like to see Martina and Alberto be successful. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yelt said:

I support and would like to see Martina and Alberto be successful. 

I guess my viewpoint is a little different here. Most seem to be wondering if Martina and Alberto’s relationship will be successful. To me, I see their relationship as successful already. There is NO future. There is only now….

• Upvote 1

I know right? IDK but Alberto has been getting in the way here the last several sexual encounters. And this last round in the guest room on the other side of the room in dim lit space makes me wonder.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, yelt said:

Jen, I agree with your assertion regarding times on her overnight adventures, she is most likely not fucking her brains out. I merely stated the facts that the recent extra-long overnighter came on the near anniversary of the visit between Ms Nelly and Miss Martina to Valencia (3/28/2021_3/31/2021). 

I was reading what you wrote as a speculation that the night before last Martina was out all night with Nelly as a celebration of the 1 year anniversary of their trip to Valencia. 

No worries Yelt. 

As for my mention of caution, you may ignore that.  One of my not so useful traits is I like to engage in debate so I become invested here in the back-and-forth we have regarding Martina's life.  It's not very healthy, admittedly. 

6 hours ago, yelt said:

I support and would like to see Martina and Alberto be successful. 

I think we all agree with this.  Although honestly I don't care too much what happens to Alberto.  And I say this not in a negative way, it's simply that I am not invested in him at all and I really don't see what he is doing to improve his life, so it doesn't matter much to me how this turns out.

The key question is WHAT is it that will happen to Martina that will end up finding her success?   Do I want to see her get lots of amazing sex?  Yes.  Do I want to see her be fully bi and share her love with others that are close to her?  Yes.  Do I want to see her get her studies done and have an amazing career?  Yes.  Do I want to see her have a beautiful family and become a loving mom?  Yes.  I see all of this.  I have no agenda on where this journey goes.  I do not see Alberto in this future but I do not NOT see him either.  To me, he is incidental.  Until I see her irrationally love this guy ... like Gina irrationally loved Bruno ... I'm not sure how he fits in.

• Upvote 1