Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

25 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I read that Alberto's privates are hurting. So, no sex for Alberto for a week or two? :biggrin:

Don't worry Alberto, Martina will be just fine during your time of healing. :rolleyes:

Alberto may be hurting but he still fucked Martina yesterday.  Martina is happy during his time of healing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Has anyone been able to decipher who Martina's new love interest is with Nelly, when she will bring him on camera and when she will be moving out? 

Yes, it's definitely Taco!!

You always have interesting questions.  How did you determine that these questions should be asked?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, valdemar said:

By the way, never seen her sitting on the glass table. I do understand it is strong, but still, made from glass🥸

When I first noticed she was laying in the floor by the hall door and Alberto was taking her shoes off. Then she butt walked into the living room and started playing with Taco...

Alberto is a Cuck. So the only reason he could be pissed is that Martina won't tell him all the details about what she did last night. Once he extracts the information from her he will ask her how she liked it. If he perceives that she is being honest, then things will go back to the usual.