Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Deep conversation right now in bathroom.  Alberto very animated.  Martina solemn.

All this on my first cup of coffee..Could it be time for Martina to finally go out with a male friend or is this another trip with Nelly?

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I was reading what you wrote as a speculation that the night before last Martina was out all night with Nelly as a celebration of the 1 year anniversary of their trip to Valencia. 

I understand. Yes, it was speculation on my part, and I apologize.  You know with no proof, I could also speculate she was spending time with a new guy friend or old guy friend, not Nelly and they were up all night and morning just talking. 😀

Just thinking.  It is time for her to change, and she must not be happy in her current situation. Nothing to hold her back? Right?

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

The key question is WHAT is it that will happen to Martina that will end up finding her success?   Do I want to see her get lots of amazing sex?  Yes.  Do I want to see her be fully bi and share her love with others that are close to her?  Yes.  Do I want to see her get her studies done and have an amazing career?  Yes.  Do I want to see her have a beautiful family and become a loving mom?  Yes.  I see all of this.  I have no agenda on where this journey goes.  I do not see Alberto in this future but I do not NOT see him either.  To me, he is incidental.  Until I see her irrationally love this guy ... like Gina irrationally loved Bruno ... I'm not sure how he fits in.

All yes for me as well. Although I would like to see them both succeed, and I understand it might not be together.  Open relationship. It would really be nice to see Martina date someone normal; one way or the other. After 10 years, she really has had no other relationship to compare with her current situation, other than Nelly.  She must long for and wonder what it would be like to have someone you live with go out to dinner, have friends over, take short trips together, go dancing, bike riding, walking the park without the dogs and just plain being in love with each other. 

If Alberto, cannot commit, get a job, be social and loving, can you say, a break-up could be in the works soon and we lose the favorite couple?

Enjoy while we can? 

Wouldn't it make sense, if she continues to experiment with being Bi-Sexual, wants her cake and eat it too, she may have to explain that situation in another relationship which she may have already encountered? 

I am being paged. Maybe more later. Have a nice day or evening!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I understand. Yes, it was speculation on my part, and I apologize.  You know with no proof, I could also speculate she was spending time with a new guy friend or old guy friend, not Nelly and they were up all night and morning just talking. 😀

Just thinking.  It is time for her to change, and she must not be happy in her current situation. Nothing to hold her back? Right?

That's what forums thrive on is speculation and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone is entitled to their own views of the situation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

radiant

35 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

just a question like that ....where is Martina ?

unless someone is a fly on the wall no one knows. and despite someone thinking they are a psychoanalysis we simply don't know. what we can glean is we think their time is about up. Though it is Spring and we might be wrong. personally I think Martina has classic good looks and a radiant smile and supper sexy body. I would hate to see her go.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, backrat said:

radiant

unless someone is a fly on the wall no one knows. and despite someone thinking they are a psychoanalysis we simply don't know. what we can glean is we think their time is about up. Though it is Spring and we might be wrong. personally I think Martina has classic good looks and a radiant smile and supper sexy body. I would hate to see her go.

I feel here a surge of poetry that makes me relax, very well said and I would add "we are continuing our journey towards this common ideal resulting from our meetings in this forum.. Amen !

La la la la...la la ..... la al la ......with the song "LOVE STORY (Where Do I Begin?)"

Have fun !

• Sad 1

On 3/30/2022 at 7:03 PM, StnCld316 said:

That's what forums thrive on is speculation and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone is entitled to their own views of the situation.

But who can make speculation here? I see nobody...

GirlsFun2 who sees nothing suddenly for 5 minutes....the time it take for Alberto to In and Out or Radi with clothes or Masha taking a coffee before going back to fuck

LOL ! Big kiss !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I find it very imaginative for Martina and Alberto to transform their apartment into:

• a camping trip
  • interchange the bedroom and the living room in a very imaginative way
  • prepare to eat simple meals for a simple life
  • transform the bathroom into a discussion room under cover of secrecy because it is the place to have real serious relationship discussions with any other normal bathroom activity without having too much bowel movement...but no problem for us, we have no sound
  • live one-way extramarital adventures..I don't say more...
  • interchange the tv and a laptop:  we live in a tech world
  • have a sitcom of the craziest characters with fish in a fish tank: I can't go a day without knowing if the light is on for the fish
  • educating Taco by always being at the forefront of sexual activities : Lucky Taco, he is better then us, us we have to pay to view some stuff in 2 dimension only
  • having Blacky who represents the image of the wise old man who has seen it all the song in the head of Blacky is 'Another Brick in the Wall' but with the change 'brick' by 'fuck' none stop
  • allowing the practice of exhibitionist for her friends : we got one live to live girls and we all agree

Ah! a life lesson on how to make a couple's relationship more exciting after 10 years, including 5 on RLC, We owe them that No ?

P.S #1: Don't forget, summer is coming and for Martina, it always too hot inside so she practices the air passage technique for her chest : the bouncing boobs with gravity

P.S. #2: Hope Nelly could come this summer to help her to cool down in a hot session of tenderness

Love you all !

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1