It seems that Fiora & Harley will share the guest room and I hope this is a temporary arrangement for few days.

If this new arrangement will last for awhile as it happened in B6, I can say that Fiora & Harley are not treated fairly and in the same way as the other girls by RLC.

I think they have a bad luck since they moved to B6 and stayed there for more than 3 months.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is what I also read on here last year. To be honest with you, I won't believe that there was a major renovation made in B6 with cost of 50,000 Euros unless I saw B6 on Cams before the major rumoured renovations because I know that RLC is being cheap for the last few years. 

Also, my understanding and knowledge that all RLC's apartments (except B4) are leased apartments. 

Sometimes, tenants make improvements to the leased apartments (called leasehold improvements) in lieu of free rent and of course the owner will benefit from the improvements and that is the case with B1.  RLC made few improvements to the B1 over many years in exchange of renting the apartment for free and that is why the B1's owner didn't kick RLC out after the major noises made late last year by the former girls of B1.

You and I have had this discussion before, in which I brought up the Golden Visa. 

It was very advantageous for Russian-owned companies doing business outside of Russia to park their income in foreign countries., and the events of the past month have made it even more so.  Another example of this is the oligarchs buying so much property in the most expensive sections of London that the area is now nicknamed Londongrad.

And the IT infrastructure of RLC is not cheap, it is quite expensive.

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

which she could have done in B6

Not so easy the times when Fiora had her guy over, Harley also had male visitor several nights. It's just now in b4 they are forced to sleep together. Unless one of them takes the couch, but it's not really a sleeping couch as the one in b6.

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That is what I also read on here last year. To be honest with you, I won't believe that there was a major renovation made in B6 with cost of 50,000 Euros unless I saw B6 on Cams before the major rumoured renovations because I know that RLC is being cheap for the last few years. 

Also, my understanding and knowledge that all RLC's apartments (except B4) are leased apartments. 

Sometimes, tenants make improvements to the leased apartments (called leasehold improvements) in lieu of free rent and of course the owner will benefit from the improvements and that is the case with B1.  RLC made few improvements to the B1 over many years in exchange of renting the apartment for free and that is why the B1's owner didn't kick RLC out after the major noises made late last year by the former girls of B1.

8 hours ago, moules said:

The renovations to B-6 cost at least 50,000 Euros.  RLC owns that apartment. RLC is not that stupid that they would spend that kind of money on an apartment that they rent.  And the improvements they made to B-6 actually detract from the value of the apartment, because they sacrificed improving the kitchen for the sake of a sauna and a huge tub and a separate shower.

RLC spends big on bathrooms, like in B-5.  Installing a glass-walled shower in the main bedroom.

When RLC rents B5 and B6 did not do any type of renovation, they were as they are now, by the way B6 is for sale...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, omedo said:

When RLC rents B5 and B6 did not do any type of renovation, they were as they are now, by the way B6 is for sale...

it's always funny to see that people like to give RLC so much power 😁

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Radi ha appena accettato un'altra valigia alla porta. La valigia sembra essere piena e Radi l'ha lasciata nell'ingresso. Vedremo chi lo reclama.

It was Radi's stepfather who came to pick up the forgotten phone last night

11 hours ago, moules said:

Noldus posted that their choice was the guest room in B-4 or to leave the project.   This means they are less valuable to the project than whomever is coming to occupy B-6.  (And RLC spent so much money renovating B-6, they are not giving it up.)  No other participant looks to be moving to B-6 as there is no sign of anyone packing.

When and if B-7 (and B-8?) opens, then they might move there, along with the twins, and several others.

I hope you’re right moules in that Fiora, at least, moves on to another apt because being the bossy bitch that she is I think she would destabilise the villa with her quest to be the big organiser. At the moment I reckon there is good harmony amongst the current cast and Harley would, I believe, blend in and go with the flow so the next few days should be interesting. I also genuinely hope Radi’s mum gets well soon as she appears to be a nice old soul; maybe that’s why Radi was in tears yesterday or was it the day before, when she found out🤔

• Thanks 1

I'm I wrong to think the Guest room is pretty shitty room for Fiora and Harley to move into. They can't be to to popular with RLC managers.