B5 General Topic 2022 #9 (March / April)

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

99.9% of us are not in a fucking live camera project but SHE IS...

Yes, and I for one watch it because i want to see how she behaves in everyday life, not to put on a special show for the camera

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Do any of you guys ever consider that perhaps she isn't thinking about you when she's deciding how to bate? 90% of the time when I bate in bed I do it under the covers, maybe that's the norm for her too.

Hornygirl: and the other 10% of the time?

10 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

Do any of you guys ever consider that perhaps she isn't thinking about you when she's deciding how to bate?

Who knows what they are thinking about when they bate?   But let me be clear, when I bate, I think of Martina.  But you guys probably know that. 

So who does everyone here think about when they bate?  Let's share.

BTW I am ok from time to time with them bating under the covers but if it happens all the time, then they are too shy for RLC.  Period.  Under the covers is best when it is part of their evolution and initiation into the RLC culture.  We have seen this with some of the other girls, I can't name anyone off the top of my head, but they start under the covers and become less shy over time.  That's kind of hot.

Thanks Hornygirl ... first time I have seen your posts.  You should meet @girlsfun2 .

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who knows what they are thinking about when they bate?   But let me be clear, when I bate, I think of Martina.  But you guys probably know that. 

So who does everyone here think about when they bate?  Let's share.

BTW I am ok from time to time with them bating under the covers but if it happens all the time, then they are too shy for RLC.  Period.  Under the covers is best when it is part of their evolution and initiation into the RLC culture.  We have seen this with some of the other girls, I can't name anyone off the top of my head, but they start under the covers and become less shy over time.  That's kind of hot.

Thanks Hornygirl ... first time I have seen your posts.  You should meet @girlsfun2 .

Martina!