B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you really ever likely to miss a DD post Jen?...😏

I hear you Naga.  I actually miss a ton of his posts.  He's a beast.  He posts on all the forums ... I've noticed him posting even on Leora's thread.  God knows why.  I mostly follow Martina (does anyone dispute this?) and lately B4 and some of Eva/Mat as of late.  So I miss a ton of his stuff.

To my point, I don't think he has chimed in on Radi and Fiora.  This is intriguing tonight because Fiora seems pretty authentic to me.  She is not inclined to be fake.  She might embellish like she does when she makes love to Vamp ... but I don't see her like Lorraine fabricating a show out of nothing.

I'm guessing she saw a need to be with Radi and she is there.  It could be a legit massage and that is all it is.  But if she gets it in her mind to give Radi an orgasm ... who knows.

I am just speculating but you know when @ddhm gets here, we will get the real scoop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Naga.  I actually miss a ton of his posts.  He's a beast.  He posts on all the forums ... I've noticed him posting even on Leora's thread.  God knows why.  I mostly follow Martina (does anyone dispute this?) and lately B4 and some of Eva/Mat as of late.  So I miss a ton of his stuff.

To my point, I don't think he has chimed in on Radi and Fiora.  This is intriguing tonight because Fiora seems pretty authentic to me.  She is not inclined to be fake.  She might embellish like she does when she makes love to Vamp ... but I don't see her like Lorraine fabricating a show out of nothing.

I'm guessing she saw a need to be with Radi and she is there.  It could be a legit massage and that is all it is.  But if she gets it in her mind to give Radi an orgasm ... who knows.

I am just speculating but you know when @ddhm gets here, we will get the real scoop.

I recall the last two occasions Fiora was trying to seduce Radi, Fiora failed both times. I don't think Radi has any sexual interest in Fiora, but with all the drama Radi had last night in the villa it looks like right now Fiora is the only ally Radi has and if being with Fiora tonight makes Radi feel better then I am fine with that. I would not expect to see anything serious between Radi and Fiora or do I think we will see it very often.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am just speculating but you know when@ ddhm gets here, we will get the real scoop.

Just for the record Jen...DD is my mate, he knows I just poke fun at him...🤪

You're all my mates here...😁

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I sent a nice email to RLC to talk about Harley and how she deserves better treatment. I told them how popular she was among us here in CC and that she and perhaps Ulyana could share a place. In any case Harley's masturbation session today was amazing. I wanted so badly to just lick the screen where her pussy was and maybe even reach down and lick that beautiful asshole too. 

I  guess that RLC will respond to your nice email as follows:

Thank you for contacting us 🙂 but unfortunately we don't have any plans for the next 2 or 3 years to open any new apartments 😠 because we are cheap and there is no way we will spend any more money (because we just purchased RLC and we spent tons of money).

P.S.  My last statement in brackets is my theory that there are new owners of RLC since September or October of last year.  

9 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I  guess that RLC will respond to your nice email as follows:

Thank you for contacting us 🙂 but unfortunately we don't have any plans for the next 2 or 3 years to open any new apartments 😠 because we are cheap and there is no way we will spend any more money (because we just purchased RLC and we spent tons of money).

P.S.  My last statement in brackets is my theory that there are new owners of RLC since September or October of last year.  

When I email RLC it isn't to actually get a response from them, it is to get something off my chest. It's all about me, don't care about them. I have been dealing with RLC since 2013 so I am very aware of their tendencies. 

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When I email RLC it isn't to actually get a response from them, it is to get something off my chest. It's all about me, don't care about them. I have been dealing with RLC since 2013 so I am very aware of their tendencies. 

I was just trying to make little fun of RLC and the way they are acting especially with Fiora & Harley since they left B1.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

well, finally Radislava, found a girl to do shows, maybe more fake than her, great couple with Fiora

Worked out great, Radi gets to be happy and do shows with someone, the people that like watching that kind of thing get their fun, and we get to watch all the other girls without Radi involved. Win / win really

• Upvote 1