B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And you should accept that other people think different then you and that doesn't mean that they are wrong.  😉

I would, as I do with different ways of thinking, which I can agree or disagree with. But the thing here is that it isn't just different ways of thinking, people here have wrong ways of thinking and seeing things and some lack of humanity. Just because a girl is under a voyeur project, it doesn't mean they always have to have their pussies pointed to the cams and be bating all the time forcedly and fakely. In the end, they are (or should be) showing their private life, and in their private life they'll always end up naturally showing their pussies and bate, amongst other things. Not to mention all the lack of humanity that was also showed here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

says the man who got excited coz esmi was walking about in her knickers LMAO

These girls/ couples here aren't dumb. They're well aware of the cams in their apartments and that they have people watching them.

If you want to see a girl acting directly to a camera and pointing her pussy up against it whenever you want, you have other sites 😉

You should already be grateful for the possibility of watching them.

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

If you choose to be on RLC you better provide the paying customers something to watch or get the fuck out. 

Esmi and Zabava takes showers naked, so they provide something for customers 😁

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

im sure they could find a B&B they could stay in and there would be no cams to hide from

Zaba joined the project before the war kicked off. When it did Esmi wanted to flee, for obvious reasons. Why would she find a B&B when her sister has space in the Barca apt?
I've posted many times that the girls don't have to do jack shit....just have cams pointed at them 24/7. Anything else they do is up to them if they want to make some extra dosh. Just because they're not willing to jump through hoops or balance a ball on their nose isn't a reason for them not to be there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Zaba joined the project before the war kicked off. When it did Esmi wanted to flee, for obvious reasons. Why would she find a B&B when her sister has space in the Barca apt?
I've posted many times that the girls don't have to do jack shit....just have cams pointed at them 24/7. Anything else they do is up to them if they want to make some extra dosh. Just because they're not willing to jump through hoops or balance a ball on their nose isn't a reason for them not to be there...

esmi has her first day that she doesnt go out all day and shes suddenly been earning her money.even her die hard fan sounded surprised she hadnt gone out yet

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

esmi has her first day that she doesnt go out all day and shes suddenly been earning her money.even her die hard fan sounded surprised she hadnt gone out yet

Has anyone from B1 gone out today?