B2 - General Topic 2022 #11 (April)

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes being difficult makes her very unique.  She is super independent and of course very much a diva.  I don't think making friends comes easily to her, she always has her guard up and rarely takes it down.  Using the trusty DDHM CAST MEMBER CATEGORIZATION THEORY ... I would rate her as someone I would not like as a friend but also someone who is a top notch cast member.   I am always keeping an eye on her.  Yes her millions of clitoral bates are so boring ... but when I am watching RLC ... I always want to know what she is up to.

You of all people like slow progressions.  Maybe her 16 month journey is the slowest of them all.  Deep inside maybe she still has an inner slut that needs to be revealed.  This is why we watch.

I do think she should be wary of Cecilia feeling taken advantage of.  She should show her best friend, her only friend, some true love.  Radi knows having her pussy exposed helps her ratings and views ... at some point Cecilia may feel that's the only reason Radi invites her over.

The more the months with RLC , the more the money making ..That’s all 😏 At least she provides , whatever it is , she shows something , even creating drama ( real life ) , even repeated boring nowadays shows , even fakery things , she does SOMETHING..You can easily now bring in mind several other tenants being there much much much time and offer the absolute zero or a repeated boredom staying .. I would guess it is the apartments you avoid commenting 😎😎🤓😆

While no one is indispensable to RLC, Leora and Radi come closest.  A non-subsriber looking at the thumbnails will usually see either or both of them ranked high.  They are not ranked high because the CC faithful rank them that high.  They are ranked high because most of the other participants are doing little or nothing most of the day and night.

-----------------

Yes, she is crying again.  I sense she is not happy being in B-2 covering for participants who do so little.  

7 minutes ago, moules said:

While no one is indispensable to RLC, Leora and Radi come closest.  A non-subsriber looking at the thumbnails will usually see either or both of them ranked high.  They are not ranked high because the CC faithful rank them that high.  They are ranked high because most of the other participants are doing little or nothing most of the day and night.

-----------------

Yes, she is crying again.  I sense she is not happy being in B-2 covering for participants who do so little.  

I thought she came to B2 to escape everything that's going on in the villa right now.

8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I thought she came to B2 to escape everything that's going on in the villa right now.

If she was escaping the villa for several days, she would have brought more stuff.  And she could have gone to her parent's residence if she really wanted a break.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

If she was escaping the villa for several days, she would have brought more stuff.  And she could have gone to her parent's residence if she really wanted a break.

The reason I thought she wanted to escape from the villa is because she left the villa at 10:PM, and I thought it might have been a last minute decision. I did think she brought enough to stay for two nights.

Hey RLC...you've been using and abusing Radi long enough.  When Ulyana had her drug problems,  you removed her from the project,  she got help and now is back better than ever.  Its time you did the same for Radi. I didn't sign up to watch a beautiful girl take the downward spiral. At least pretend you care about your tenants!

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Hey RLC...you've been using and abusing Radi long enough.  When Ulyana had her drug problems,  you removed her from the project she got help and now is back better than ever.  Its time you did the same for Radi. I didn't sign up to watch a beautiful girl take the downward spiral. At least pretend you care about your tenants!

where does this kind of analysis come from? because from my memory, Ulyana was never fired for this kind of thing since she was never fired at all, and above all she never needed to solve this kind of problem 😁

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

where does this kind of analysis come from? because from my memory, Ulyana was never fired for this kind of thing since she was never fired at all, and above all she never needed to solve this kind of problem 😁

Ok...when Ulyana left the project.  But she was heavy into powder at the end of her stay in B2. If you notice now during the parties when the drugs start flowing, Ulyana retreats to her bedroom. Sorry I don't like watching these girls mess up their lives. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

Ok ... als Ulyana das Projekt verließ. Aber am Ende ihres Aufenthaltes in B2 war sie voll im Powder. Wenn Sie jetzt während der Partys bemerken, wenn die Drogen zu fließen beginnen, zieht sich Ulyana in ihr Schlafzimmer zurück. Tut mir leid, ich sehe nicht gerne zu, wie diese Mädchen ihr Leben durcheinander bringen. 

Kann mich erinnern, dass sie bei ihrem letzten Aufenthalt mal die Musikanlage u. teile der Wohnung von ihrem damaligen Freund zertrümmert hat.

Ob sie deswegen herausgeworfen worden ist, das weiß ich nicht. Was ich noch weiß ist das sie damals immer geile Shows gemacht hat.😉