B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

16 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Ich wollte nicht vereinfachen oder verdummen, was Masha für RLC darstellt. Ich stimme allem zu, was Sie gesagt haben. Ich will damit nur sagen, wenn Tweety mehr wie Mascha wäre, würden Sie sich nicht über ihre Abwesenheitsphasen beschweren.

Wenn Mascha für dich ein echtes Leben führt, frage ich mich, was all die Frauen auf der Welt in Maschas Alter machen, die eine Familie haben, Arbeiten gehen usw u. nicht den halben Tag in der Wanne liegen, oder irgendwelche Kerle ficken, können bei Mascha natürlich auch Mädel sein.

😁 Frage mich schon länger, bekommst du von ihr irgendwelche Zuwendungen, so wie du sie immer als Super Frau u. Vorbild für die anderen Mädel darstellst?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

If Masha leads a real life for you, I wonder what all the women in the world Masha's age who have a family, go to work, etc. and don't lie in the bath for half the day or fuck random guys, can do also be girls with Masha, of course.

😁  I've been wondering for a while, do you get any allowances from her, just as you always portray her as a super woman and role model for the other girls?

Agree with you Friese.  I never said Masha or any of these girls lead a real life.  Was your comment more directed to @ddhm?

I would kill to sit in a tub all day for just one day!!!

My respect for Masha is built around her authenticity and her respect for us the customers.  Of course with a war raging and all our other world problems, it is wise to question the context of RLC … but in the RLC world, she is indeed a rock star.  And no I don’t get paid to say that.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Stimme Friese zu. Ich habe nie gesagt, dass Masha oder irgendeines dieser Mädchen ein richtiges Leben führt. War dein Kommentar eher darauf gerichtet@dhm _?

Ich würde töten, um nur einen Tag lang den ganzen Tag in einer Wanne zu sitzen !!!

Mein Respekt für Masha basiert auf ihrer Authentizität und ihrem Respekt für uns Kunden. Natürlich ist es bei einem tobenden Krieg und all unseren anderen Weltproblemen ratsam, den Kontext von RLC zu hinterfragen … aber in der RLC-Welt ist sie in der Tat ein Rockstar. Und nein, ich werde nicht dafür bezahlt, das zu sagen.

Ich denke mal, es hat bei Mascha nichts mit Respekt für uns Kunden zu tun, wie bei allen Mädel hier geht es doch nur um Geld. Ich freue mich, wenn ich manchmal sehe, wie sie ohne Hemmungen alles fickt, was nicht schnell genug auf den Baum ist 😁 denke mal dafür werden sie hier auch bezahlt. Deswegen habe ich aber noch lange keinen Respekt für Mascha. Sie hat in den letzten 5 Jahren nicht viel anderes geleistet.

Was ich bewundere ist, dass sie auch, wie viele Mädel eine künstlerische Ader hat, sie leider nur selten nutzt.

6 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

I don't think Masha has anything to do with respect for us customers, like all the girls here it's all about money. I'm happy when I sometimes see how she fucks everything that's not up the tree fast enough  😁  I think they get paid for that here too. That's why I still have no respect for Masha. She hasn't done much else in the last 5 years.

Of course it is all about the money.  I would like to know who on this planet has installed cameras all over their homes, apartments, etc., and broadcast on the internet for free?   It should be well-established by now that this is a business.

I really should let @ddhm make this point as it is his point that I agree with.  What separates Masha from the other girls is that she appears to understand the customers and she seems to actually work toward giving the customers what they want (or at least what she perceives us as wanting).  So like that time she brought in 4-5 unattractive guys for the gang-bang.  That was staged of course as most of the guys couldn't get hard, etc. ... but she seems to me as someone who might actually up for a gang-bang and she tried to have one on cam for us.  That's what I think DD is talking about.  I do love your comment about "not getting up the tree fast enough" LOL.   Is that like an old German proverb?

To compare Masha's respect for customers you need to compare her to other girls.  Like Lorraine.  There is no comparison.

13 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

What I admire is that, like many girls who have an artistic streak, she unfortunately rarely uses it.

Can you elaborate?  Are you talking about her art work?   I agree with you.  But I don't think her paintings make as much  money for her as her pussy and those cataloge made-to-order breasts.

• Upvote 1

at this moment Radislava's friend, in addition to being her clone, also serves to balance the number of girls in B4, until Twitty returns from her sumptuous vacation with some lucky rich

1 hour ago, misterme said:

Holly multi-tasking: bathing and eating simultaneously 👍

This girls are used to doing a lot of things during a sex session. 🤪 In this they are very practical, I think. 😏

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

That's why I still have no respect for Masha. She hasn't done much else in the last 5 years.

I broke this comment out to a separate post because I think this might be your main point.

Recently a good friend here shared an early video of Bruno and Holly fucking each other.  It had heard before Gina that Bruno and Holly hooked up and while I believed it, I didn't believe it could have been that serious.  Kind of like when Holly and Megan went down on each other.  That was 15 minutes of excitement never to be seen again.  Then my friend sent more videos of Holly and Bruno along with a crazy hot tub scene that appears to have Lorraine and one of the Xia twins.  It was an OMG moment, you guys are right, the old days were definitely more hot than what we see today.  Lots of emotion seeing Bruno fucking Holly as Holly is probably 2 or 3 on my list right now.  You all know who is #1.

But this causes me to wonder, why is it that legendary girls come back and end up disappointing us?  In my short time here I have seen this over and over.  Lots of gushing when a Stella or a Ulyana arrive ... but nothing.  All I see are posts along  the lines of "omg Jen you should have seen her in Russia in 2016" or whatever.

It must have something to do with learning the ropes and figuring out the gig.  When you are new, and your understanding is that you to fuck for money ... maybe you let yourself go and the excitement of the environment and such causes you to be open and free.  But once you understand the big picture, you see girls making the same money for just touching their pussies, you start to realize how the game is played so you chill a bit more.  I don't know.

This phenomena is seen in pro sports too.  A baseball player for example will make his big league debut and for the first month or two, often will be on fire.  But then after awhilie, his performance settles back to where everyone thinks he should be performance-wise.  Of course a new star is born every once-in-awhile ... but often that initial stellar performance fades.

Based on you guys' posts, the all time Babe Ruth legends are Dick, Jane, Sasha, Dasha.  I hope they come back but a part of me thinks maybe I don't want them back because I do not think they could live up to the hype and their past performance.

So just curious as to why I see all these legends who were amazing in the old days are just average now?   My eyes now are focused on Eva.  She actually has been very good in my eyes.  But I wonder if I will see some of what made her famous in your guys' eyes.

• Upvote 2