B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Mat for sure.  Tereza was hot and I agree with @ddhm here that  no one rides a cock better than Tereza.  But she was also like Loraine and Gina ... she would not let her man indulge.  Eva does not send that same vibe?  I don't think we have seen her steer Mat away from  Masha or the other one (so memorable I can't remember the name).   I could be wrong.

I do think we may be surprised tonight but it won't be an orgy or even a threesome.  It will be something rather  lame but also very sexy.  Like I can imagine them saying to the girls ... enjoy the sauna ... the hot tub ... there's drinks and snacks in  the kitchen ... and the two of them start making love on the bed, as if no one is around ... and the girls pass by the bed from the tub to the kitchen and back.  This  is the kind of thing Mat  and Eva seem to like.  They fuck  anywhere and at anytime.

To your point. One time when Eva and her husband, Sam visited Masha in Rome they fucked on the living room sofa in front of all who were in the apartment, including the guy known as Baldy who had previously participated in a threesome with Sam and Eva. I forget who else was in the apartment besides Masha but there were others. They did this under the covers but in the same room. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Mat was too drunk to do something that day.

or this was the plan all along this might be the new trio 😂

and the rest are here for the tag along money 😂

52 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Mat for sure.  Tereza was hot and I agree with @ddhm here that  no one rides a cock better than Tereza.  But she was also like Loraine and Gina ... she would not let her man indulge.  Eva does not send that same vibe?  I don't think we have seen her steer Mat away from  Masha or the other one (so memorable I can't remember the name).   I could be wrong.

I do think we may be surprised tonight but it won't be an orgy or even a threesome.  It will be something rather  lame but also very sexy.  Like I can imagine them saying to the girls ... enjoy the sauna ... the hot tub ... there's drinks and snacks in  the kitchen ... and the two of them start making love on the bed, as if no one is around ... and the girls pass by the bed from the tub to the kitchen and back.  This  is the kind of thing Mat  and Eva seem to like.  They fuck  anywhere and at anytime.

Hi Jen,  

It's always been about slow sexual stuff with Eva. She is a siren...women follow her. RLC made the best decision in a few years bringing her back...I mean, to get other women in a bathtub naked with her boyfriend, who else has done that recently? There is just something about Eva with other women that trancends others. For subs that have never seen her before this, now I think what us old guys have been talking about when Eva... she IS the queen of RLC...she has no equal in my opinion...just look at tonight...so many naked women in front of her boyfried.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1