B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

First , we get two couples and we can see similarities and differences , luckily Bea has been participating in both occasions and the conclusions are easier . 

Eva and Matvei bring an incredible erotism and sensuality , it is clear that there are no boundaries and it is up to the participants how far they are willing to go . Matvei proves a fantastic guy , in cooperation with amazingly sensual Eva , I think they can relax , comfort and seduce anyone . I believe that nothing more has happened so far out of respect and not clearly knowing the rest of the tenants who wish to do things where these two Eva and Matvei stand as part of sharing moments . Kylie and Rus for example , it is like the ones who are willing to make things knowing what to expect . K&R are more rough , Kylie has boundaries , for her it is a voyeur’s game let’s say , she’s a show off and wants to prove/ confirm that both of them know how to fuck and also Kylie to expose both her husband’s skills and hers . Eva and Matvei would drag their guests in an incredible slow build up erotical / seduction sex game and it is up to anyone what they are willing to do . We saw it with Masha who stepped back due to her thoughts for Eva I believe and Olivia who I think she simply wanted to tease and nothing more , her reasons I can’t determine but I think maybe talking a lot with Masha , she stepped back out of respect to Eva, but that’s a speculation .

Last conclusion is for Beatrice , I think she is after Marlene the most generous and I believe really underestimated , sexually she has done all , maybe being a person with fast changing moods ( happiness to anger very fast ) is affecting a better and nicer praising for her here . But after angel Marlene , she’s a definition of doing things on cameras both for the bonus and for her personal pleasure , therefore proving a great asset for RLC’s adult content contribution . From my side , Beatrice deserves a big round of 👏👏👏

Eva and Matvei , sky is the limit and as i personally checked a super horny Kristy , the girl was truly amazed by Matvei , I expect more visits to this “ hidden erotism lair “ where anything can happen with anyone who is wishing to let ago and allow themselves to be part of the seduction games of Eva and Matvei .

B6 , F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Eva et Matvei, enfin des participants RLC réels et naturellement décoincés. Ils s'aiment vraiment, n'ont aucun tabou (semble-il) et se livrent à leurs désirs. Ça change complètement du reste. Ces deux-là devraient s'inviter à B4, B4 pourrait enfin devenir agréable à regarder.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

No doubt a clear difference between this couple and the other RLC participants is that they are at the same level of comfort, in the other apartments, when one of the participants is more daring than the others, the others the cut in its tracks.

I didn't see what happened last night, but it doesn't matter, reading your comments is better, it's good to see so many dreams that didn't come true, clearly I'm very sorry for you

il y a 24 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Je n'ai pas vu ce qu'il s'est passé hier soir, mais ce n'est pas grave, lire vos commentaires c'est mieux, ça fait du bien de voir autant de rêves qui ne se sont pas réalisés, clairement je suis vraiment désolé pour vous

Vous n'avez évidemment rien vu, Eva et Matvei étaient super.

Béa had the usual behavior of the other RLC participants

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Vous n'avez évidemment rien vu, Eva et Matvei étaient super.

Béa had the usual behavior of the other RLC participants

now I saw what happened, what's different from what Eva and Matvei normally do, they had sex as usual, this time with Beatrice watching, maybe after taking some good stuff, for the rest I don't understand what they hoped would happen, with other girls, we've known them for years now

• Upvote 1

In the sauna with Kristy, Eva and Mat used the same erotic massage technique that they successfully used with Masha and with Olivia.  They are well-practiced at this.  So Kristy was the intended 'target' for the night.  However, Bea disrupted the whole scene, and broke the mood.  Her interference was textbook cock-blocking.

I don't think Eva is much interested in Bea, and that played out subsequently.  And as others have pointed out, why did Bea hang around until everyone else had left, and turn into a sack of potatoes in bed?  She deserves a negative grade for the night.

I do not know what to make of Tweety giving a full frontal view of her pussy to Mat, with absolutely no attempt to shield or cover the view.   It would not surprise me if Tweety soon makes a solo visit to B-6

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, moules said:

In the sauna with Kristy, Eva and Mat used the same erotic massage technique that they successfully used with Masha and with Olivia.  They are well-practiced at this.  So Kristy was the intended 'target' for the night.  However, Bea disrupted the whole scene, and broke the mood.  Her interference was textbook cock-blocking.

I don't think Eva is much interested in Bea, and that played out subsequently.  And as others have pointed out, why did Bea hang around until everyone else had left, and turn into a sack of potatoes in bed?  She deserves a negative grade for the night.

I do not know what to make of Tweety giving a full frontal view of her pussy to Mat, with absolutely no attempt to shield or cover the view.   It would not surprise me if Tweety soon makes a solo visit to B-6

Good points Moules. I thought the long conversation between Eva and Tweety was interesting. It reminded me of Eva in Russia who always listened to people intently... guess that explains her profession. I think Eva is trying to make female friends in Barca and it's not all about sex. I also have a sense that the other Barca women like both Eva and Mat...that's a great sign for the future. As far as Tweety goes, I'd love to see your suggestion of a Tweety visit come true but we'll have to wait and see if there is any sexual attraction between Eva and Tweety. Some on the forum feel that Tweety is straight and not into women. But if nothing else, it would be fine to me if Eva and Tweety just became good friends...I think both women could use a good friend in Barca. Again, thanks for the good post.

Two things from this viewer.

1) If Matvei had penetrated Beatrice Eva's sexual tracing would now include Daniel. Think about that!

2) I was not as pleased as many of you. I think it rather pathetic that Eva and Matvei were pursuing Beatrice who was as close to comatose as a person could be without actually being comatose. If another couple were doing this most of you would be outraged and we would have 40 pages of name calling. I love Eva, always have but this was beyond good taste and shame on those of you who are mad at Beatrice for staying. 

Pathetic

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Confused 2