B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

16 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Fascinating.   Few men have crossed the threshold into Masha's apartment without putting their cock into Masha.  But this makes no sense to me.  You are making me think about all the stories you veterans have told.   Masha seems to have a committed boyfriend right now.  How does this work?

for that reason I'm confused....nobody expected this announcement from Sam......as I said in another topic, I don't know what to expect from this

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Why did they divorce?

Perhaps someone knows the answer, but it was after all the Russian apartments went offline. At the time I did not see the divorce coming but I am not surprised. Sam was a horndog and would fuck anything. 

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Why did they divorce?

When love is gone, there's no point in carrying on

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps someone knows the answer, but it was after all the Russian apartments went offline. At the time I did not see the divorce coming but I am not surprised. Sam was a horndog and would fuck anything. 

Their relationship was already on the decline a bit before RLC decided to close the apartments in Russia

Eva is a psychologist.  Not a psychiatrist.

What profession was Sam in Russia?  About 300,000 Russians have left Russia since the invasion.  Perhaps he is one of them.

If he is listed as a rejoining the project, he is being paid.  Perhaps, this is an interim stop for him.

Next, will the hairdresser be listed as joining the project?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Eva is a psychologist.  Not a psychiatrist.

What profession was Sam in Russia?  About 300,000 Russians have left Russia since the invasion.  Perhaps he is one of them.

If he is listed as a rejoining the project, he is being paid.  Perhaps, this is an interim stop for him.

Next, will the hairdresser be listed as joining the project?

woman fucker even if I don't know if it's really a job 😁

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, moules said:

What profession was Sam in Russia? 

Sam also studied at the Mining University in Petersburg.
I don't know his degree. but i think it was something to do with metallurgy or process engineering.

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

Sam also studied at the Mining University in Petersburg.
I don't know his degree. but i think it was something to do with metallurgy or process engineering.

Putin is also a graduate, 1997, of the St. Petersburg Mining Institute.  This was after Putin left the KGB. 

WWW.TANDFONLINE.COM

(2006). Vladimir Putin's Academic Writings and Russian Natural Resource Policy<br><br> Mineral Natural Resources in the Strategy...