Road to 8/24

ddhm

74 / 400, 326 more performances to go in the next 

1 year , 11 months and 354 days ( no change , considering a double bate as it happened on the same day 😇

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

74 / 400, 326 more performances to go in the next 

1 year , 11 months and 354 days ( no change , considering a double bate as it happened on the same day 😇

She spent twice today.  Think there is a three-fer out there?

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

"Deja vu all over again." -Yogi Berra

The big news  is that even Masterchef got tired and he quit posting … That’s the news of 2022 at this part of the CC forum .. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The big news  is that even Masterchef got tired and he quit posting … That’s the news of 2022 at this part of the CC forum .. 

All I know is that it's obvious we are watching Leora and Paul waste their lives and ours in return for seeing her naked, touching herself, posing, bating. and looking at her iPhone and tablet.  I'd love to see a sudden leap of motivation where the two of them enrolled in school,  took an apprenticeship, hell, went out and got a job just to be an achiever. They could still remain on RLC and improve their outlook on the rest of their lives whether they remain together or not. 

Forget the sexual display angle we get from her, their lives are mere existence. No personal improvements or improvements in social, financial, intellectual conditions. All I can say is 40 is gonna be a bitch without a plan and effort to grow your life into productivity.

Unless there is a radical change Paul and Leora will have no family, no friends, no job and no future.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

All I know is that it's obvious we are watching Leora and Paul waste their lives and ours in return for seeing her naked, touching herself, posing, bating. and looking at her iPhone and tablet.  I'd love to see a sudden leap of motivation where the two of them enrolled in school,  took an apprenticeship, hell, went out and got a job just to be an achiever. They could still remain on RLC and improve their outlook on the rest of their lives whether they remain together or not. 

Forget the sexual display angle we get from her, their lives are mere existence. No personal improvements or improvements in social, financial, intellectual conditions. All I can say is 40 is gonna be a bitch without a plan and effort to grow your life into productivity.

Unless there is a radical change Paul and Leora will have no family, no friends, no job and no future.

You've been criticizing Leora for two days for every little thing, but isn't it just that it bothers you that Leora no longer seems to do what you want? As it happens, you only make these critical posts when it doesn't suit you that Leora doesn't do what you write.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

You've been criticizing Leora for two days for every little thing, but isn't it just that it bothers you that Leora no longer seems to do what you want? As it happens, you only make these critical posts when it doesn't suit you that Leora doesn't do what you write.

Hey, I watch her and get my $44.95 a month value. Not criticizing her RLC behavior.  My point is what good is it doing her?

The points I made are accurate and meaningful. You may want her to stay and entertain you at her expense. I suggested they continue if they want as I enjoy watching but for Pete's sake, Leora, do something with your life while you ride the RLC gravy train.

It amazes me neither of them have any motivation whatsoever to improve their lives and show some gumption and drive. Having RLC  wipes their butts doesn't help their lives once the ride is over.

I suggested they stay and entertain the viewers - but start on shaping their adult lives. Can you actually argue that their lack of motivation will help them once RLC is over?

Being critical is helpful. I didn't say she was bad, I didn't say get off RLC life.  I suggested she stop riding the gravy train, get educated, trained and/or get a side job to get some foundation going on the next 1/2 of their lives.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Now it is strange that you really criticize Leora, who masturbates sometimes, when you want Leora to masturbate every day as you want.

Sure I enjoy her doing it and even more doing new things. But neither of those behaviors help her do they? She and Paul are taking the easy way out having a free apartment, food, utilities and some spending money in the short term.  Great life for a 20 something. What is looming over their unconcerned heads is that a Sea World Orca or an animal raised in the zoo, once released into the wild they won't know how survive. Your late teens and 20s set you up for your life's work that will feed you. Leora in taking the easy way out isn't going to know what hit her when the ride ends.

I'd hate to see her flipping hamburgers at MacDonalds or ending up the cleaning lady for RLC. And without deliberate effort to gain job skill that will be her outcome.

What's strange is that you criticize me when I'm making observations about her potential long term well being. Although I like watching her I don't want it to be at the expense of their lives post RLC.

She can do both; be on RLC and improve her marketability for a future job. Sadly I see no motivation to do so. I hope the Czechs have a great welfare program because it will have to provide for Leora and Paul if they don't get some urgency and drive to succeed.

What economic future do you forecast for a 50 year old former cam girl and her boyfriend without additional training and job skills?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

For a few weeks now if you look at it in general, all i've read is comments from the same people about her weight/skin/diet/looks/attitude/cleaning habits/future, and for Paul it's been hygiene/skin/attitude/sleep pattern.

But it's still 'Do something for me bitch'.

And yet they wonder.....!!

• Upvote 6