Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

59 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every now and then Off Topic things show up.  It happens in every topic not just Leora.  

I apologize to both of you (and all). I started trying to comfort one about cataracts then the shot came up and I responded. I'll make every effort to use messages from now on off topic.  In my defense I really don't want the forum members harmed by bad people behind the scenes. Bottom line.

Guess I went off topic mentioning Lenera and Lion.

Any word about a potential date for Paul and Eva leaving?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I apologize to both of you (and all). I started trying to comfort one about cataracts then the shot came up and I responded. I'll make every effort to use messages from now on off topic.  In my defense I really don't want the forum members harmed by bad people behind the scenes. Bottom line.

No problem nothing to worry about or lose any sleep over. 

47 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

🤔 Hmmm, I believe you may have meant make every effort to use messages from now on...on topic. 

What I say....Who dat gonna go off topic now, who dat huh, who dat huh ?! 😂 A bit of humor the woman known as Leora may find amusing if she happens to notice it. 😎

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No problem nothing to worry about or lose any sleep over. 

Thanks. Nothing I want more than a polite, constructive, tolerate forum.

Gonna have to kiss the ring one guy at a time.

Except our forum Babe Ashleyxyz.

Ash, you pull my chain, lite my fuse, enhance my ego.  You rock, young (hot) lady.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔 Hmmm, I believe you may have meant make every effort to use messages from now on...on topic. 

What I say....Who dat gonna go off topic now, who dat huh, who dat huh ?! 😂 A bit of humor the woman known as Leora may find amusing if she happens to notice it. 😎

On topic.   I'll show you on topic:

Leora, baby, sweet heart...read this and know so many geezers are looking at your HOTNESS and causing them to recall their individual days of glory nailing pretty girls like you. You put lead in our wicks, regardless of the commentaries you may read. I want the best for you and your future.

But, if the best for your future is masturbating for once handsome, much sought after, viral men with a disabled wife like me you have realized your calling.

You go girl!  Sorry, I meant you cum, girl!!!

Every bate is enjoyed "to the Max".  (Pun intended)

You put lead in my pencil, hottie.  Be naughty, be innovative and be orgasmic.  Look at the camera and blush.

Cam 7 and Cam 14 close up bating and wet finger displaying and tasting, girl.  Make an old man's dreams cum true. (pun intended)

Folks, that is on topic. I've turned a new (fig) leaf.

• Confused 1

Good Morning  

good night 

great wednesday to all

11/05/2022 11/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bonjour

Je viens de nouveaux me reconnecter

Leora sur tablette au lit

Rien de neuf au téléphone de ce matin sur son départ toujours des problèmes avec Eva je suppose 

Il y a-t-il une personne qui en c’est plus ???

Bons appétits a tous

Je vais vers une petite sieste dans ma chaise longue dans le jardin au soleil

Bonne journée

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

I just reconnected again

Leora on tablet in bed

Nothing new on the phone this morning about him leaving still issues with Eva I guess 

Yeah, basically that's what is causing the delay. Paul's ready, it's the getting the go-ahead from the vet for Eva to travel. It's only medical certificates etc, medicines, but they can't risk anything until then, obviously as they will be travelling thousands of miles over several days. But as soon as that happens, they are good to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7