Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

I have not followed Masha regularly, just peek in from time to time. Surprised to see Sam. Reviewed Replay .... 7th, afternoon, Elvis fucking Masha, then he is shown the door. 8th, late afternoon, Sam arrives, that night Sam and Masha in bed, cuddling like comfortable lovers.

1  I guess Elvis was just a convenient sex toy, and Masha used her toy quite often. 

2  Sam got immediate access to Masha's bed, and Masha.  No sleeping on the pull out couch for Sam. When did this Friends With Benefits relationship develop?     This is just so strange.   

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have not followed Masha regularly, just peek in from time to time. Surprised to see Sam. Reviewed Replay .... 7th, afternoon, Elvis fucking Masha, then he is shown the door. 8th, late afternoon, Sam arrives, that night Sam and Masha in bed, cuddling like comfortable lovers.

1  I guess Elvis was just a convenient sex toy, and Masha used her toy quite often. 

2  Sam got immediate access to Masha's bed, and Masha.  No sleeping on the pull out couch for Sam. When did this Friends With Benefits relationship develop?     This is just so strange.   

It is anything we see the last 10 days or so really unexplained , still , nice things to watch 😊

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Will Sam fuck the hairdresser while Masha is traveling?

Let’s hope he “ strikes “ on our lovely cleaning lady , who wouldn’t want to see this ? 😋😋😋😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

Es ist alles, was wir in den letzten 10 Tagen oder so gesehen haben, wirklich ungeklärt, trotzdem, schöne Dinge zum Anschauen 😊

Mascha ist es doch egal, was sie zum Ficken vorgesetzt bekommt. Sie fickt einfach alles u. jeden. 😃 Können auch zwei, drei auf einmal sein.

Hauptsache, das Geld stimmt. Nee Frau zwischendurch kann bei Mascha auch nicht schaden. 😉