B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Why do you think the girls are shy in front of the guys if they show her nudeness hole over the world with the cameras? :rolleyes:

This is an easy question to answer.  There might be millions of guys watching these girls on the internet; however none of those guys can force themselves on these girls.  But the guys in their presence, leading them on, could lead to real issues that  the girls may not want to deal with.

2 hours ago, philo said:

But somehow, we still have the absurdity of poverty in apartments like Martina and Alberto, where no improvements have been made for years.

Maybe because it's their own apartment and they get paid to stay online from their own home 😉  Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If any woman is going to have problems later in life with their anus it will be the amazing Alexandra. For those who don't know it Lucian has a massive size cock and I have watched him fuck Alex's ass so hard shoving it all the way in for 10 - 15 minutes. I cannot imagine taking that size cock in an ass. Plus she is an amazing cum swallower too. Well, I guess she is just amazing. 

Is this the same Alex that had a room in B4 and hung  around a lot with Holly and Megan about just over a year ago when I  first joined?   

My memory may not be so good but I don't recall that Alex being anything like this.  I thought she was rather lame.  Pretty but lame.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is an easy question to answer.  There might be millions of guys watching these girls on the internet; however none of those guys can force themselves on these girls.  But the guys in their presence, leading them on, could lead to real issues that  the girls may not want to deal with.

Come on. Who should believe your thesis? :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Is this the same Alex that had a room in B4 and hung  around a lot with Holly and Megan about just over a year ago when I  first joined?   

My memory may not be so good but I don't recall that Alex being anything like this.  I thought she was rather lame.  Pretty but lame.

They were in B4 and they hang with kim, olya and dyane (or something like that()

edit

i mean fucking

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But a big cock. And that is very important. Do you want that the girls have fun or not? 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You're thinking of Aleksandra.  Alexandra and Lucian were tenants of B5 in 2020.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, rafan said:

They were in B4 and they hang with kim, olya and dyane (or something like that()

edit

i mean fucking

And Bonnie, they were a lot of fun together before Bonnie and her fella started to isolate themselves. 

I have a lovely picture of a pussy shack with all 5 girls. 🙂 (please don't come asking to share)

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Now we have summer. The naked beautiful girls are out in the meadow or at the lake or on the beaches. We don't need the girls in the internet. The real life outside the houses is more interesting. And they are normals girls, students or with normal profession. 😉

What the fuck?  You're fucking delusiinal. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1