1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Of course she is. She has lots of issues including addictive behaviors with alcohol and drugs, including cocaine. And it doesn't help that Lucian has the same issues. He loves grass, drugs and alcohol, just like Nelly. 

Grass? You're showing your age.😁

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pfff..Bogdan had to make the save ..I know we should change the channel if we don’t like what we watch , especially now having so many choices but this on camera things with Nelly , I can’t actually remember after 2019 and the closing of Russian apartments if we ever saw anyone in this condition .. really sad ..

At one time Nelly was a good fit for RLC.  Now she doesn't know whether she's coming or going.  A total disaster.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

Almost went down here:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And again at 02:58.

Damn, that's scary. She could have face planted onto drink glasses. 

02:58 ..... not her fault.... you know how the room spins when your standing still. :sick:

• Upvote 1

I see Licien and Alex are still at B-7.  I think they can be categorized as guests who are transitioning to participants.

The question which I expect nobody on this forum can answer is: did Nelly continue with her alcoholic behavior while she and Bogdan were living at B-7, before it came on-line.?  It does appear from the tours of the newly opened villa that none of the residents of B-4 had visited there before B-7 came on-line.  Were there no parties?  If her alcoholism continued, I am quite surprised Nelly did not occasionally appear at B-4 intoxicated or drugged, or both.

29 minutes ago, moules said:

I see Licien and Alex are still at B-7.  I think they can be categorized as guests who are transitioning to participants.

The question which I expect nobody on this forum can answer is: did Nelly continue with her alcoholic behavior while she and Bogdan were living at B-7, before it came on-line.?  It does appear from the tours of the newly opened villa that none of the residents of B-4 had visited there before B-7 came on-line.  Were there no parties?  If her alcoholism continued, I am quite surprised Nelly did not occasionally appear at B-4 intoxicated or drugged, or both.

or just as guests like Ginger, Nana or Polya 😁

40 minutes ago, moules said:

It does appear from the tours of the newly opened villa that none of the residents of B-4 had visited there before B-7 came on-line.  Were there no parties?

They did a very good job of keeping the residents of B7 off camera until the villa was opened....

13 minutes ago, tle said:

They did a very good job of keeping the residents of B7 off camera until the villa was opened....

When the light was right, you could see through the curtains in the window with cam 1.6 in B4
Martina, Taco, Gina, Svetlana, Fior and some guys from time to time

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At one time Nelly was a good fit for RLC.  Now she doesn't know whether she's coming or going.  A total disaster.

Barcelona has ruined her as a person , this is the conclusion after quite some years now there .