Oks needs to understand that when your legs are all bruised and cut up and you generally look like a meth addict, you just AREN'T that hot.  Karen, however, is a total smoke show, IMHO. 😜

• Upvote 1

The view from 4-6, beyond the door is of a hallway with two doors on the left side.  Beyond the right window seen in 4-6 are stairs going up.  I think these are the stairs going down in 1-1.   So it is possible there is another large room to the right of the stairs at the backyard level of the villa that is not on camera.  indeed, there are no cameras positioned in the backyard floor level of the villa, and it is probably as large an area as the area on level one.

-----------------

From the weathered age of the concrete cap of a wall seen in 2-5, and of the concrete stair steps seen in 4-4,  B-7 looks to have been built around the same period as B-4, and subsequently remodeled and renovated by the previous owner, or by RLC, or by both.

2 hours ago, Noodle said:

Barcelona will ruin some people there, i believe. 🤔

The cameras for sure affected negative Radislava .. But I can’t honestly remember or think such an epic downgrade of character from Nelly .. this is way more than sad watching a girl who really used to be a fan couples favorite in Russia , the “ thank you guys sign “ simply proves that ..and look now .. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The cameras for sure affected negative Radislava .. But I can’t honestly remember or think such an epic downgrade of character from Nelly .. this is way more than sad watching a girl who really used to be a fan couples favorite in Russia , the “ thank you guys sign “ simply proves that ..and look now .. 

I don't think the camera's really had that much to do with it... Living a party life and not being able to control yourself come more into play...

• Like 1