B7 - General Topic 2022 #2 (May)

3 minutes ago, rafan said:

Girls in B2 are drinking ALCOHOL!!!!!

Quick let`s go to B2 forum and complain about it like little BITCHES

The measure of things is the recipe for contentment. 😏

9 minutes ago, tle said:

Vielleicht hält sie sich heute Abend vom Alkohol fern...

Nelly ist alkoholkrank. Jedenfalls nach dem was man aus den Videobildern der Kameras entnehmen kann. Die Einflüsse denen sie in der Villa ausgesetzt ist, sind eigentlich diesem Umstand nicht förderlich. Wenn sie nicht bald in eine Umgebung kommt in der ihr wirklich geholfen werden kann, wenn sie das will ist Voraussetzung, wird ihr endgültiger Zusammenbruch bald kommen. Das hat sie aber nicht verdient. RLC hat hier auch eine Verantwortung, meine ich.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

The measure of things is the recipe for contentment. 😏

Don`t worry I will watch and measure.

Report  coming soon, and I will complain to RLC about it

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC can always tell them their services are no longer required and they can return to Russia.  

The train to Moscow has passed many times from Barcelona but I think their life will be for a long time in Barcelona .. RLC has taken good care for both of them 😁

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The train to Moscow has passed many times from Barcelona but I think their life will be for a long time in Barcelona .. RLC has taken good care for both of them 😁

I don't think that RLC is taking good care of Bogdan & Nelly because they are back as active participants even after Bogdan has been doing some administrative / supervisory duties for about 2 years and before that about 3 or 4 years in Russia as participants. 

If RLC really wants to take care of Bogdan & Nelly, they could have helped them to live in an offcam apartment or at least not to install cameras on the floor where they are staying in B7 (including their bedroom and bathroom). 

I really didn't anticipate that RLC would make Bogdan & Nelly to be active participants again but I am not surprised at all especially after the way RLC treated Fiora & Harley in B6 and B4. 

4 hours ago, Sinedar said:

This forum has always been very odd about alcohol use

It's not so much about the alcohol use. It's the alcohol abuse....

Re-posting this link from the General discussion forum.  The war in Ukraine may be nearing an end, based on what was said on Russian TV this evening.   And the soldiers, and any remaining civilians, are being evacuated tonight from the besieged steel plant.

What the fuck was RLC thinking opening this 2nd Villa with this cast of characters. Nothing positive other than the Villa itself. This cast looks like rejects from VHTV. I'm not interested in seeing Nelly and her addictions, Bogdan crying because he is trying to save his marriage and Nelly from going off the deep end, two horndogs who obviously are trying to fuck anything that will give them attention and two women who haven't a clue about anything and play these weird games with each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What the fuck was RLC thinking opening this 2nd Villa with this cast of characters. Nothing positive other than the Villa itself. This cast looks like rejects from VHTV. I'm not interested in seeing Nelly and her addictions, Bogdan crying because he is trying to save his marriage and Nelly from going off the deep end, two horndogs who obviously are trying to fuck anything that will give them attention and two women who haven't a clue about anything and play these weird games with each other. 

And that’s just the positives 

• Haha 5