Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

23 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

She said 'i need no man in my life, the only man she wanted to live with was paul, because he understands her.' 

But you should know this because you told everyone in the 'leora topic'  that you had a 100% translator and knew everything, but i proved you was bullshitting with that as well. 

so if i translate your words correctly, she's boring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina’s and Alberto’s forum is suddenly inhabited by the ultimate Leora cultists 😂🤣😂🤣 Defend , protect , follow people who have and express different opinions and keep on destroying the freedom of the forum that people can have their own opinion about anyone and anything by respecting and not insulting the tenant … what a lovely tenant then who loves to be alone but she has all the time her mobile to communicate with the world to fight her loneliness of real life 😂🤣😂🤣 it is her choice indeed and not the choices she made in her life to love the money more than people ..

Sorry for OT but it becomes ridiculous ..the power of speaking I have seems to be too much for some and can’t accept it 😂🤣😂🤣 ( sorry for the egoistic comment but it is really ridiculous ) that cultists appear to praise Leora also at other topics .

Not any more ridiculous than "your" bringing up other tenants than Leora, in her thread !!!🤣😅😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

are you DDHM's  translator? 

Why do you think he needs it? on the other hand apparently I am a good translator of your words 🤣
now here it's a topic for Martina, we might as well talk about Martina and don't confuse tea towels with towels 😁

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

Does anyone know when Martina's trip is? The reason I ask is that I just noticed a suitcase on Nelly's bed...probably just a coincidence.

and clothes neatly folded on Martina's bed...

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Does anyone know when Martina's trip is? The reason I ask is that I just noticed a suitcase on Nelly's bed...probably just a coincidence.

In the second week of June

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

She said 'i need no man in my life, the only man she wanted to live with was paul, because he understands her.' 

But you should know this because you told everyone in the 'leora topic'  that you had a 100% translator and knew everything, but i proved you was bullshitting with that as well. 

I trust my sources blindly because they have never failed .. You keep on characterizing people’s opinions , posts and comments and I will say once again , you aren’t the only one that speaks Russian . Learn to respect other people’s opinion , as for the translations , I don’t doubt what you say , the funny thing is that you  present them many times after anything has happened which confirms what you are saying when ( while I shouldn’t and this was a mistake obviously ) me personally tried to speak about events that will be happening . You should wonder why through the years many Russian translators abandoned Leora’s topic and don’t translate …

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich bezweifle, dass es ihre eigene Wahl ist. Ich habe offensichtlich keinen Beweis, aber ich versuche zu überlegen, wie sich jemand mit einem Mädchen anfreunden kann, das mit ihren Aktivitäten nicht aufrichtig ist. Also, ich denke, sie hat versucht, Freundschaften zu schließen, wie sonst sie konnte fast 2 Jahre Einsamkeit in Prag ertragen und als Malia nicht da war? Aber alle Dinge im Leben, Entscheidungen, Entscheidungen, bringen immer erst viele Jahre später die Konsequenzen. Sie schämt sich für ihren Job, ist aber nicht schüchtern, ein Meister der Wohnungsreinigung zu sein. Stell dir vor, alle Wohnungen würden die RLC-Abonnenten gleich behandeln Von Albertos Fahrradfreunden , von Martinas Freunden im Allgemeinen .. sowieso ,

Wenn du keine Beweise hast, dann lasse es doch deine Gerüchte immer wieder hier zu schreiben. Denke mal, deine Überlegungen interessieren nicht jeden. Ich sagte schon mal, Leora kann man mit deinen Lieblingen einfach nicht vergleichen. Alle Mädel sind hier, um Geld zu verdienen. Jede macht es eben auf ihrer Weise und das ist auch gut so.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I trust my sources blindly because they have never failed .. You keep on characterizing people’s opinions , posts and comments and I will say once again , you aren’t the only one that speaks Russian . Learn to respect other people’s opinion , as for the translations , I don’t doubt what you say , the funny thing is that you  present them many times after anything has happened which confirms what you are saying when ( while I shouldn’t and this was a mistake obviously ) me personally tried to speak about events that will be happening . You should wonder why through the years many Russian translators abandoned Leora’s topic and don’t translate …

i told everyone that malia had changed the flight tickets and was now going to ukraine with her boyfriend,  'THE 2 BOB MODS' told me  i was wrong, but 7 days later she phoned leora from ukraine,  i then told everyone last october that paul and eva are coming to prague , but will take about 4 months to sort out  paperwork. The date is set and all tickets bought, so another man for you to look at.  

You've been talking about leora in this topic and 'B7 room' today

Now if you want to talk about leora , come over to the leora topic but make sure your wearing your browns pants.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1