B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

3 hours ago, moules said:

The garage is not above the terrace seen in 4.3 and 4.4   A garage placed there would mean constructing the equivalent of a small bridge using concrete or steel.  There is no indication of columns cut into either the stone wall or the villa wall to support the floor of a garage... Looking at the garden/yard in 4.3, one can see an older stone wall and a railing; the railing is to prevent people from falling off the terrace into the space below.   This space is on the opposite side of the house from the backyard.  A garage would be prohibitively expensive.

The polygon for the villa itself can be seen in the area diagram for level 4.  This is not to scale.  The polygon is replicated for level 1, which is closer to scale.  The level 2 floor plan  is not a polygon, and is for a much smaller area.  The level 2 floor-plan is misleading and reverses positions of certain features.  The balcony in 2.5 receives the morning sun, so it is oriented toward the city of Barcelona..  The balcony is protected by a solid concrete wall with a single pipe railing on top.  The solid wall suggests it is anchored to the ground and is not cantilevered.

Bogdan and Nelly's balcony is on top of the dining room and kitchen.  how hard can it be to work that out

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Vue qu'elles sont absentes et qu'elles ne rejettent que demain, je ne vois pas en quoi il y aurait la soupe à la grimace entre les filles 

Sorry, I'm confusing the names, I wanted to talk about the couple who spent the evening on the sofa watching the football match on TV (blonde with short hair and the other without hair)

10 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Sorry, I'm confusing the names, I wanted to talk about the couple who spent the evening on the sofa watching the football match on TV (blonde with short hair and the other without hair)

Alexandra and Lucian 

What' the story with Alexandra and Lucian....are they going to get their own room, or are they stuck on the sofa.  I'm thinking they want to hook up with Kim for some 3 way action like they did a couple years ago when they were in the apartment that Kylie and Russ occupy.

On 26/5/2022 at 11:18, Sergio said:

Ieri Karen si è lasciata fotografare nuda, oggi sono partiti con le valigie e ben vestiti, forse celebreranno la scoperta del padre di Karen

What does it mean they will celebrate the discovery of Karen's father?

12 hours ago, corpslibre said:

As Moos said, this is Alex and Lucien.  They were in B-5 when they participated.  They returned to the Ukraine, and those who knew where they lived in Ukraine were concerned about their welfare because it was a high danger area.  When they lived in B-5, they were good friends of Nelly and Bogdan.  At that time, N&B lived in an off-cam apartment in Barcelona.  That they are good friends with N&B may possibly stem from their being ethnic Russians,, which is the predominant ethnicity of Ukrainians living in northeastern Ukraine, close to the Black Sea.  

The other night, Bogdan and Lucien left B-7, allowing Nelly and Alex to have the villa to themselves..  They celebrated by jumping naked in the pool, taking nude baths together, drinking a bottle of champagne, vaping and smoking weed, but no sex.  After Lucien and Bogdan returned to the villa, and N&B had gone to bed, Lucien fucked Alex for about 30 minutes almost non-stop.  His endurance is improved compared to what it was in B-5.

Because they are such good friends of B&N, it is fair to speculate that they will live in either B-7 or B-4, as long as B&N continue to live in B-7.

• Upvote 2