B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

we know that you know everything, I don't know, I just say what I see, Karen in the afternoon had her friend photograph her naked, I am from another generation, but if my father had died, maybe I would be in my grief, but maybe, you are not smart enough to understand this

I understand things very well except that you quickly forget a detail, the fact that she cried and that she stayed in her bed one or two days in a row after hearing the news through her mother

unfortunately you also have to know how to move forward in life, and the fact of doing what she did also allows her to avoid thinking about it, especially since it won't bring him back from the dead

In general I think Ukrainians have accepted the possibility of death with this raging war.

Unlike you, I have respect for people and I wouldn't allow myself to judge them, especially since in the end we don't know their lives, but maybe you aren't smart enaugh to understand this 

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

We have seen the white car that was previously parked in B4 (cam 2.6) parked outside B7 (via cam 1.6 in B4) So it is entirely possible to drive down there

The easiest way o drive a car down the ramp for B-7 would be to use the gate for B-4, and then turn and drive down the ramp to B-7.  There is a curb cut for the vehicle gate for B-4.  However, unless it was recently removed, there is a barrier wall at the property line separating the two ramps.

This is a dangerous road to try jumping a curb to access the ramp for B-7.  The speed limit is 30 Km.   It is a blind chicane with a steep gradient.  To jump the curb at the gate for B-7, you would need to be driving in a southbound direction, stop, turn 90 degrees to your direction of travel, and jump the curb.  After jumping the curb, immediately stop because if you are going too fast, you could drop 5-6 meters to the space below the ramp.

Where the road widens by the pedestrian gate for B-7, the local government created parking spaces along the side of the road for use by B-7 residents and visitors.  There are 15 steps on the stairs from the garage terrace to the B-7 pedestrian gate.  Perhaps it was Nelly who put the Beware of the Dog sign by the pedestrian gate for B-7?

The contractors renovating B-7 before its re-opening were working in the garage area, as they temporarily removed a window

There is a strange, expensive pedestrian gate for B-4 at the property line, on the pool side of the property.  The gate has a stone facing identical to the stone used in the wall, as if to hide its existence.  I'm not sure where it leads to, although there is an intercom box. This is not the gate used by those leaving by the front door of B-4.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just me that feels that that couple are there as a guest for too long?

they're alexandria and lucian,former tenants! and they can stay as long as they like as far as im concerned! they still do more than those other do nothing guests!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just me that feels that that couple are there as a guest for too long?

What is the problem? The two have more sex as guests than the more than 50% of the regular residents in the single/couple apartments combined. RLC better kick out all the do nothing girls and put these two in the official cast.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is the problem? The two have more sex as guests than the more than 50% of the regular residents in the single/couple apartments combined. RLC better kick out all the do nothing girls and put these two in the official cast.

i'm fixing to be unable to watch rlc so it won't matter but if i was still a subscriber i wouldn't want them to be in the official cast as you call it.  there are enough predators on rlc already!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm fixing to be unable to watch rlc so it won't matter but if i was still a subscriber i wouldn't want them to be in the official cast as you call it.  there are enough predators on rlc already!

WTF do you mean with predators ?!?