Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Has he even left with Taco?  He should walk walk walk himself.  Haven’t been able to watch but based on what is reported here he’s watched RLC videos, played video games, and eaten Big Macs.  He should go out and walk Taco to the villa and back.

If he IS a Martina hookup … and I shudder to think that and I don’t believe it … I want him fit and healthy.  Go outside with Taco and walk walk walk … enjoy Barca … stay away from the street food!

He could go to B4 or B7 or any B, the girls could have him do some exercise for 'men' , in the context of RLC, you know what I mean...LOL 

Martina would be very happy; mutual support between women.

He could show back to Martina what he learn with the other girls...new positions that he can do...that he can last longer (more then Alberto ?) etc

He would tell Alberto "play the rest of my game on the playstation and I will show to Martina, in the bedroom, what I learn "

Alberto "Ok my friend ! Happy to help you and bring Taco with you, he like to see"

🤣🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I go there for a week of vacation and especially for a sports competition
I don't know if the beaches are nudist or not but I will be able to confirm it when I get back 😁

Martina is going there for a sports competitioon too but on the nudist beach, I won't say what competition....🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina is going there for a sports competitioon too but on the nudist beach, I won't say what competition....🤣

I wouldn't mind watching her play nude volleyball...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

since i hardly ever watch this apartment, i don't know what to think about his actions.  it didn't look that bad to me but i wouldn't know because i don't have anything to compare it to.

Alberto did not appear angry to me.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, tle said:

I wouldn't mind watching her play nude volleyball...

OH, you read my mind and like me you imagine...Martina on the beach, the sun, the sand and the volleyball game and all in slow motion like in a movie and Martina in a great choreographed movement makes a big smile to the camera jumping in the air, everything is moving following the law of gravity over and over ...WOW 

We have to find the beach !

P.S. I've worked too much in the entertainment world...it comes up all the time in my mind.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Has he even left with Taco?  He should walk walk walk himself.  Haven’t been able to watch but based on what is reported here he’s watched RLC videos, played video games, and eaten Big Macs.  He should go out and walk Taco to the villa and back.

If he IS a Martina hookup … and I shudder to think that and I don’t believe it … I want him fit and healthy.  Go outside with Taco and walk walk walk … enjoy Barca … stay away from the street food!

I do not believe there was enough fungsway between them that would allow for anything other than being close friends. However, I think they remain close friends and like Alberto, Martina may confine in him her deepest thoughts. 

On another note, does anyone know if Martina is no longer receiving compensation for being on RLC?  While the angel and most cherished exhibitionist (who can do no wrong), has gone on vacation to Croatia with her good friend Louis; Could this be a first for Martina?  She is spending her summer vacation with a male friend other than Alberto, and not a female friend.  What the possibilities?

Does anyone believe it was most likely a tough decision and may have caused a big argument some time back when she told Alberto of her intended plans? 

In my opinion and I have mentioned it before this is great opportunity for Martina. Great for Alberto as well, who will have time to focus on finding another apartment without the distraction of Martina and having to work two jobs.

Could it be that Martina and Louis are comfortably sharing a room, a shower, and a bed without the discretion of RLC?  I have been told that Alberto and Martina are still having intercourse but that he pulls out before ejaculation.  True or False?  Does it mean that Martina is not using birth control? I hope she is careful should something sexual comes about?  The stories she told when she was on vacation with Nelly; nothing but sex, alcohol, and orgasms! 

With all the planning for this trip, I hope she will share with Alberto about all the site seeing fun with her friend. Or perhaps she confirms being with Louis is the relationship she has been longing? I also hope with 6 days with someone of the opposite gender, she enjoys herself as with the same gender and no worry of an accidental occurrence. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

I have been told that Alberto and Martina are still having intercourse

The fact that you don't even know this means you don't even watch the apartment, so why the fuck are you making all this extra shit up?🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5