Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What in hell are you talking about?

She is gone away from Alberto on average 1-2 nights per week.  She takes vacations by herself or with Nelly or with a gay man.  Alberto bikes by himself.

It seems this apartment life is about the only thing they do together.  I know there have been exceptions.  

What evidence supports them feeling like they can’t be away from each other’s life???  To me it seems like they totally accept that they have their own lives outside of fucking for RLC.

Hello Jen, Yes she is gone away from Alberto 1-2 nights a week and what about her daily evening trips out with Taco? It makes her time spent away from Alberto. even higher.  I just recently heard RLC opened a new apartment with a lesbian couple (it is about time).  If RLC really want to increase their subscription; What about an apartment with a straight guy (Alberto), his bisexual girlfriend (Martina) and her gay or bisexual boyfriend (Louis)? Thoughts?  

Jen, you mentioned a gay man; but I did not think we had decided or have the forum required proof Louis is gay? Did I miss something? 

I have challenged my friends watching RLC and Martina, if this is her first time spent away from Alberto with a guy (gay or otherwise), and one she seems to desire, be attracted too and they seem to enjoy each other.  As sexually active as Martina seems to be with her friends (no visual proof of the action suggested), will the act of coitus, return her accidentally fertilized? The unexpected, surprisingly couldn't happen to me thoughts. 

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I hardly ever see them arguing , yelling , being mad .. example Kitty and smith …

Really?  So they are not like the train wreck Kitty/Smith so this means they are deeply in love and the relationship is one of the best ever?

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I hardly ever see them not enjoying their sex despite whatever everyone thinks here , they have their own chemistry and “ sex program “

Their sex life is good but it’s been talked about a lot here relative to whether Martina is being satisfied.  There is a big gap between good sex (is it ever not good?) and great mind-blowing sex like we saw with Martina and Nelly.

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

If they were unhappy , the viewers would understand , we don’t like to watch problematic relationships , subscribers have their own worries , they tune in to relax and feel nice waiving their favorite tenants performing or whatever .. Martina and Alberto you would always get the feeling to watch if you wish , their life isn’t “ pushing “ you away .. example , Radislava , Tata to name recent tenants ..

Not sure what this has to do with the original issue at all.  You said they “can’t be away from each other’s life” yet almost all we see is Martina doing things on her own and Alberto tending to his own interests.  It’s almost like they avoid being together except to fuck and keep each other company in the apartment.  

This is a great friendship and these two adore each other.  It’s a great arrangement they have.  But the fundamental question is whether this is more than that.  Will they ever get married, for example.

I’m just surprised you said “they can’t be away from each other” precisely when Martina is gone on a vacation with another guy!

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, berty_47 a dit :

Gracias por su notable contribución. Has dado en el clavo exactamente. Y si eres de Cataluña, como sugiere tu apodo, entonces probablemente tengas mucha información de fondo. Moltes gràcies.

I guess everyone knows that Barcelona is a big city, but not extraordinarily big. To give an example, I'm from Barcelona although I don't currently live there due to work, I go from time to time and on two or three occasions I've bumped into a former RLC participant on the street. I guess they lived in my neighborhood (Gracia). What I am absolutely convinced of is that in this forum there are more people who live in Barcelona or its surroundings and who know much more about Martina than they can publish here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello StnCld316, I hope all is well.  Could you provide the link to the tenant forum rules please.

Thank you

The only tenants that should be discussed in the topic is Martina & Alberto and what they do.

Discussions of other tenants places is off topic.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, catalonia said:

I guess everyone knows that Barcelona is a big city, but not extraordinarily big. To give an example, I'm from Barcelona although I don't currently live there due to work, I go from time to time and on two or three occasions I've bumped into a former RLC participant on the street. I guess they lived in my neighborhood (Gracia). What I am absolutely convinced of is that in this forum there are more people who live in Barcelona or its surroundings and who know much more about Martina than they can publish here.

i'm thinking the only question that everybody wants an answer to is, did you ever end up on camera lol

11 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, Yes she is gone away from Alberto 1-2 nights a week and what about her daily evening trips out with Taco? It makes her time spent away from Alberto. even higher.  I just recently heard RLC opened a new apartment with a lesbian couple (it is about time).  If RLC really want to increase their subscription; What about an apartment with a straight guy (Alberto), his bisexual girlfriend (Martina) and her gay or bisexual boyfriend (Louis)? Thoughts?  

Jen, you mentioned a gay man; but I did not think we had decided or have the forum required proof Louis is gay? Did I miss something? 

I have challenged my friends watching RLC and Martina, if this is her first time spent away from Alberto with a guy (gay or otherwise), and one she seems to desire, be attracted too and they seem to enjoy each other.  As sexually active as Martina seems to be with her friends (no visual proof of the action suggested), will the act of coitus, return her accidentally fertilized? The unexpected, surprisingly couldn't happen to me thoughts. 

A few week ago, don't forget that when Martina and Louis , both drunk after returning from a night out, 'sleep' side by side tenderly in the guestroom. She was very confident by his side. He cloud have done a very soft message to her and, knowing Martina, she would have been more than satisfied and happy to have the full....Alberto stay in front of the tv like usual. 

In the role of Martina, I would have had the same desire, to feel so good in the presence of someone calm and confident, just for the pleasure of the moment...but it did not happen but the feeling of the scene was so 'tender', it let me dream what was in the mind of Martina at that time. Louis seen to be a very comforting man.

Woman like it when a man is 'strong' but also when a man takes his time even in the situation where a woman completely abandons herself. Louis seems to me to be the kind of guy

Now she is on vacation with him, she will be so happy and she will have even more self-confidence having Louis by her side. I'm happy for her Go Girls ! Love you ! Big Kiss !

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only tenants that should be discussed in the topic is Martina & Alberto and what they do.

Discussions of other tenants places is off topic.

Hello @StnCld316,  Thank you for responding and the information.  However, I am looking for the forum rules as stated in the response quote to me below.  Could you please provide that information or rules. Thank you

emnv
emnvAdvanced Member
Premium Member
Posted May 20

Speaking of little ethics and morals, here we have yelt and jman again spreading lies, false testimonies and slander about this couple.

When multiple times they have been asked for proof, a timestamp, a transcript that would support their infamies, they have never been able to provide it. Simply because they do not exist, these are simple and plain lies whose only objective is to harm them.

No, Martina has never worked as a prostitute, and the fact that you can't explain her having phone calls and leaving the house just means that jman doesn't understand her language, and you don't have an RLC subscription.

Please, respect the tenants as the forum rules say, and from now on don't spread tremendous lies that you can't support with facts, with the sole purpose of hurting them.

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Link to forum rules is very easy to find. https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/19243-rules-please-read-before-proceeding/

But be careful not to throw stones when you live in a glass house.😉

@Adalbert, Thank you for the link.  I would agree with your statement and would also inform and be advised; We must know the rules for them to be followed. Per the rules I will be most careful with what I share on this forum but only provide my comments as a view.

However, for those that slash out without comprehensive and legitimate information of what they do not know to other members of the forum, may find privacy is not always as private as they think. I understand one could very well be scrutinized by a much higher authority…

• Upvote 1

Il y a 14 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

Estoy pensando que la única pregunta a la que todos quieren una respuesta es, ¿alguna vez terminaste frente a la cámara jajaja?

Ha ha!!! Never, I have always carried these things very discreetly.😁

• Like 1