Martina & Alberto - 2022 #15

Agree with you mostly. Like her other summer vacations, the vacation is about 1 week long. Can she go a week without sex? Only she can answer that. I'm sure it's not with her friend Louis, but whether she's had an on-night stand with another woman, she'll tell Alberto or not. What happened in Croatia stays in Croatia.😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, catalonia said:

He has reason to be happy, his partner is on vacation with another (homosexual, of course)

He know that a trusted person is there to take care of Martina libido. As BWF, he wants Martina to have all the fun she wants.

This way, it won't be too 'difficult' for him when she comes back because Martina won't be too much in need.

Everyone knows that to satisfy Martina, it takes a man or a woman able to live up to the expectations....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You know I respect you thoroughly but I have to admit I am with the majority here when I say that these speculations are not very well grounded at all.   I get frustrated with @Deepdave for being so confident that "everything is OK between these two" and thus I must admit I am frustrated with your confidence in these speculations as well.   

We do have the on-cam evidence on whether Alberto got angry with Martina for going on another date.  I watched this and it is very plausible that he was just trying to help her hurry up as in "hurry, you can still make your date".   You say they might have been argumentative off-cam but seriously how much off-cam is there between these two?  The only thing  they do off-cam regularly is walk the dogs.  (I know just 1 dog  now, sadly).

And to speculate that Martina and Louis had sex to prepare for this trip is really nonsensical and is something I would expect "in jest" from @girlsfun2 but I think you think this is a serious speculation.   Like all speculations it could be true but we have seen no evidence of any sexual attraction between these two (have we?  I admit I am not up to date on watching but unlike you I do have a sub with replay).  There was that long party in their apartment and Louis ... despite being a bit of a spaz ... did  not show any attraction to Martina and vice-versa.  And if he is truly gay like we believe, he would have no interest.  Of course today with all the genders and this idea of "gender  fluid", who the hell knows.

Anyway, that  is my take.   I don't think we need to speculate wildly to support our belief the Martina/Alberto relationship is not what they want the viewers to think it is.  Simply being away from her soulmate with a gay guy ... that to me is evidence enough that all is not what we think in Martinaland.  Final thought:  We all say Martina has a very high libido.  This is one of her longest vacations right?  Almost a week?   Can she go a week without sex?   That's a question I will leave for @Deepdave to answer.  🙂 

Deepdave has the task of looking after Alberto and make sur that he go naked on the cam for the contract of RLC, unfortunately, he does not have time to answer about the aspects of the sexual life of martina while traveling, anyway, according to deepdave in the past, martina, while traveling, has always taken a vow of chastity and everybody agrees. LOL 

P.S:

OH ! My God I like that forum because of Deepdave , Big kiss Deep !

I don't why but that famous movie "Deep Throat" comes into my head. Can you help me to find why ? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agree with you mostly. Like her other summer vacations, the vacation is about 1 week long. Can she go a week without sex? Only she can answer that. I'm sure it's not with her friend Louis, but whether she's had an on-night stand with another woman, she'll tell Alberto or not. What happened in Croatia stays in Croatia.😂

if I were Martina, I would like to know the habits and customs of men in Croatia about.....

The best way to get to know a man is ultimately in bed or maybe in a parking lot....LOL 

And I'm sure that some men or women in Croatia would love to meet a real girl from Barcelona, what it like....and I imagine the remark "Wow all the women in Barcelona are like that?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So the return is tomorrow ? the 12 ?

Finally a good news for Taco.

And remember, Taco has been trained to detect the presence of sperm different from Alberto's, so it will be necessary to notice Taco's activity to answer all the question we have.

Have fun !!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 43 minutes, girlsfun2 a dit :

Sabe que hay una persona de confianza para cuidar de la libido de Martina. Como BWF, quiere que Martina se divierta todo lo que quiera.

De esta manera, no será demasiado 'difícil' para él cuando ella regrese porque Martina no estará demasiado necesitada.

Todo el mundo sabe que para satisfacer a Martina se necesita un hombre o una mujer capaz de estar a la altura de las expectativas....

With all due respect and all my love, I will tell you that in this forum there are people who have been watching a National Geographic documentary for two years and still haven't found out that bugs with manes and tails are lions and those with big mouths are many teeth are crocodiles and I'm not saying this just for you but for many of the comments I read. By the way, do you know how Martina went to Croatia? Ship or plane? 😘

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, catalonia said:

By the way, do you know how Martina went to Croatia? Ship or plane?

Great post Catty because I think you just dissed me but I can’t tell!  No worries.

I want to latch onto the above.  You seem skeptical of the Croatia trip?  Why?  I agree with you it’s good to be skeptical.  Honestly I am not sure why we think she is there.

il y a 8 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Gran publicación, Catty, porque creo que acabas de despreciarme, ¡pero no puedo decirlo! Sin preocupaciones.

Quiero aferrarme a lo anterior. ¿Pareces escéptico sobre el viaje a Croacia? ¿Por qué? Estoy de acuerdo contigo, es bueno ser escéptico. Honestamente, no estoy seguro de por qué pensamos que ella está allí.

It is not personal, I have used your comment to comment on many of the things I read here. I think many of you need someone to shake you up a bit. I have a small advantage and that is that I am already over sixty and I have met many Martinas, probably more than I should. Oh, and thanks for not bothering you, I was afraid you would.😍

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Great post Catty because I think you just dissed me but I can’t tell!  No worries.

I want to latch onto the above.  You seem skeptical of the Croatia trip?  Why?  I agree with you it’s good to be skeptical.  Honestly I am not sure why we think she is there.

Why not ? I think we don't have to start new speculating just because some of us might be bored.

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Why not ? I think we don't have to start new speculating just because some of us might be bored.

Not sure I understand your question.  My point is this.  It is interesting to me that some things we take as gospel and other things we do not.  I thought it was generally accepted here that Martina is in Croatia with her gay friend Louis.

Having said this, I wonder why we all believe it.  If I have time I will try to look back into the forum and see where we learned this.  I do not recall a post from EMNV or OMEDA sharing this with us.  But I could have missed it.  

My question to Catalonia was to prove why … it seemed to me … he was skeptical.

I am skeptical of everything but am willing to believe a lot of things if accepted by the group.  I trust we are all watching to various degrees.  Honestly whether she is in Croatia or not or whether with another man or not … she is clearly gone off-cam without Alberto and that is telling enough to me.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure I understand your question.  My point is this.  It is interesting to me that some things we take as gospel and other things we do not.  I thought it was generally accepted here that Martina is in Croatia with her gay friend Louis.

Having said this, I wonder why we all believe it.  If I have time I will try to look back into the forum and see where we learned this.  I do not recall a post from EMNV or OMEDA sharing this with us.  But I could have missed it.  

I am skeptical of everything but am willing to believe a lot of things if accepted by the group.  I trust we are all watching to various degrees.  Honestly whether she is in Croatia or not or whether with another man or not … she is clearly gone off-cam without Alberto and that is telling enough to me.

Omedo posted it.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/26219-martina-alberto-2022-15/?do=findComment&comment=1636424363

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't know what world you live in, but in mine, it's impossible to take a vacation when I've just started in my job, a bit like Alberto 😁

Good after, she also left without him in Iceland or Russia, but she always leaves accompanied by her close friends 😉

Since the time they've been on rlc, I'm always surprised to see that people haven't yet understood that Alberto is a homebody while Martina likes to go out, but despite these differences, the couple works very well

• Upvote 6