3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It is what it is, maybe next time will be without covering.

I am generally positive and respecting girls covering or not wanting to show much , it is again unthinkable and beyond words the hiding of Loraine .. She has been in threesomes, orchestrating shows , sucking dick next to other couples , masturbating next to other couples , yes , all part of a show and to make the most bonus possible .. This was a dark moment for Loraine , plain and simple .. And she said to Samson that he should do it like this and wasn’t Samson’s decision …

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, truc69 a dit :

Si vous y réfléchissez, Samson aurait pu facilement avoir Esmi. Je ne sais pas si elle le doit devant la caméra, mais elle l'a vraiment regardée. .

Ne melanger pas ESMI avec cette salope finie , elle vient faire quoil à ESMI 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If you think about it, Samson could easily have got Esmi. Don't know if she would do it in front of cam but she looked really into him. .

If Esmi was hiding , this could be understandable .. Even the respect to both of them trying would be incredible positive I believe received.. But this is Loraine here we are talking about , the 2nd ( NUMBER 2 ) in total days GOV / single who the only thing she hasn’t done is Masha’s extreme things… 

After a @ddhm about Loraine about what she has been through and how we are too harsh with her I got bad by being harsh on her. 

I even followed her today and enjoyed her amazing body.

But it is all gone now. Loraine is a bitch and a bad tenant with bad influence on others. I hope that her time to leave is near. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Esmi was hiding , this could be understandable .. Even the respect to both of them trying would be incredible positive I believe received.. But this is Loraine here we are talking about , the 2nd ( NUMBER 2 ) in total days GOV / single who the only thing she hasn’t done is Masha’s extreme things… 

I meant that I believe Esmi would respect him more than Loraine is doing. I'm not referring to this event only but how Loraine has been treating him.