Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

il y a 6 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Comme je l’ai mentionné précédemment, Paul a le décalage horaire et son rythme de sommeil est partout, il a également attrapé un virus lors de sa soirée pyjama à Moscou, et cela s’aggrave, Leora l’a emporté chez le pharmacien samedi , mais il ne prend pas ses médicaments comme elle le lui a dit, Leora croit également qu’il a des allergies comme le rhume des foies .

Tout le discours quand Paul s’est réveillé et est allé dans la chambre principale était d’abord à proposer d’éva, puis d’essayer de rendre Paul meilleur.

Bonjour

Merci GAG-HER pour ces explications toujours précieuses

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

As i mentioned before , paul has jet lag and his sleep pattern is all over the place,  also he caught a virus while in his sleepover in moscow,  and its getting worse, leora took him to the pharmacist on saturday, but he is not taking his medication like she told him to, leora also believes he has allergies like hay fever .

All talk when paul woke up and went to main bedroom was firstly about eva , then about trying to make paul better.  

thanks GAG-HER

good information 

👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

As i mentioned before , paul has jet lag and his sleep pattern is all over the place,  also he caught a virus while in his sleepover in moscow,  and its getting worse, leora took him to the pharmacist on saturday, but he is not taking his medication like she told him to, leora also believes he has allergies like hay fever .

All talk when paul woke up and went to main bedroom was firstly about eva , then about trying to make paul better.  

So this will be the case for a while. Let's hope at least that big head stubborn decides to take the prescribed drugs.

Thanks GAG.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Likely got some Omicron on his Moscow sleepover.

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Lies,lies and lies,why are you always lie?She didn´t have a couple of orgasm,she didn´t looked at cam 9 and she wasn´t loud at all.You are just a

big liar.I have pic of her and she´s looking at the ceiling on cam 9,so stop lie.

Sorry MC but !!

Massaging the truth would possibly be a more accurate description if Ragnar were lying, but in all fairness I would agree with him that she did look at camera 9 several times with half open eyes, but nevertheless she was indeed looking....As for the noise it was audible, but compared to what she does on her own I would class it as muted, and regarding orgasms I wouldn't like to say how many, because Leora doesn't appear to have visible vaginal or anal contractions when she orgasms because she always shuts her legs together thereby obscuring the view..

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, tle said:

Leora alone in the bedroom. Paul alone in the guestroom. Eva alone on the sofa... What's going on?

Paul is finding it difficult with time zone changes and as GH states he has picked up a virus on route.

He is also a pragmatist, by grabbing a few hours catch-up sleep in the GR he knows it enables Leora the freedom to do her thing wherever she chooses.

I would like to see if she is daring enough to visit the balcony in minimum attire when he is either asleep or at the gym. 

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I have to disagree, jugghead. If that were true, then any local dick would have done and she wouldn't have waited for the slug. Unless, he was the only way to get Eva to her.

What she sees in Paul is what might surprise some people here....Intelligence!!...Yes it's true!...

I'm not and never have been a great admirer of Paul for a couple of reasons, but, I would never underestimate his intelligence, he may sometimes look half asleep, gormless and as if he is challenging a sloth as the slowest mammal on earth,  but beneath that deceptive exterior lies a sharp brain. 

He was fluent in English to translator level, and he knows other languages also, he is technically minded inasmuch as he could build a PC, iPhone or iPad from scratch without plans before breakfast while Leora was giving him a BJ at the same time. and to an exceptional standard. 😁

Leora has a high standard of education and is intelligent, so if she enjoys him for his intelligence then it says quite a lot about him I guess...Although the cynics on here might just come to the conclusion that it says more about her judgement.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5