B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

4 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I think moving Holly and Thor to B5 was a big mistake. Once a new couple join them in B5 they will have no more privacy in B5 than they had in B7, just a much smaller apartment without a pool or sunbathing areas. The cast left in b7, Nelly, Bogdan and Sampson will not interest anybody and it will be up to the new girl to attract viewers. If the new girl does not work out, it will just reinforce what I have always thought about B7, and that it's just an expensive failure.

Very good points and i totally agree , I think the least viewing tenants might be Nelly and Bogdan at the moment , I think they really squeeze RLC with their presence , unbelievable how much they have made their way through RLC hierarchy - ok Bogdan has really busted his ass - , but Nelly since she was first seen in Barcelona .. pfff 😱🫣

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

I'd like to see Megan come back & visit

Megan visiting and around Thor 😁😁😉😉interesting … but Thor now lost his powers being seduced by Holly ..😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Thor is dropping the hammer on holly.  She's getting pounded like a pier piling!

She really can take it. Did he actually cum after all that f'ng? She's a swallower I believe, so it's hard to tell.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Have you seen him cum. I spit more than he cums. Not much to swallow his load. 

He's been releasing alot lately so it's not gonna be much 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She really can take it. Did he actually cum after all that f'ng? She's a swallower I believe, so it's hard to tell.

Venera is a beautiful woman and can she fuck. And he has a HUGE load which she swallows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Venera is a beautiful woman and can she fuck. And he has a HUGE load which she swallows.

sam actually had a massive load like two days ago with masha in the bedroom! It appeared to be an unexpected orgasm,those are usually the best!!

I see there's a new couple in B5, who knows what they'll be like and whether they'll be shy, rightly Holly will have said if I'm going to be seen shagging, it's only fair I get paid