Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #3

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, thank you. Being an  "offensive and despicable person" I appreciate a positive comment now and then.  Max 

Wait,you were referring to yourself? As in that's what others have said to you?

• Haha 1

That's how some here act when you don't appear to be head over heels for their princess leora!!! As I said before I personally like her alot,it just pisses me off sometimes to see the obsession some people have with her!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Good Morning  

great wednesday to all
good work

15/06/2022   15/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Good Morning Hello GIF by 大姚Dayao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, philo said:

I recall that there were many people on this forum saying that Leora had a boyfriend off camera who refused to go on camera. Did that person exist and where is he now? Is it wild imagination to believe that Leora might have learned some new things that Paul is now the beneficiary of? I've been out of the conversation for a while so I really don't know the answer to this question.

Unfortunately you haven't been "out of the conversation" long enough in some peoples opinion.

Yes!! "Wild imagination" and conjecture is all you have ever had, it's your modus operandi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

I guess facts   Stick To The Facts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY     

and speculation   Dj Pauly D I Have So Many Speculations On That GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

keeps this forum going and sometimes quite lively. Both facts and speculation mean shit to me since the visual truth is in front of the cams.

Reading the "facts" and "speculation" is simply fun to do just to see how much they collide with each other and creates a fire storm with members. In reality, Leora & Paul provide their real life in front of the voyeur cams for our eyes while the Leora & Paul forum topic provides added dimensions from camcaps members (facts and speculations) to their true real life story every day. There is so much to the life of Leora & Paul & Eva that I imagine everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the next exciting happening to unfold. It is funny how Malia's name seems to get mentioned more often now than before -  Malia's room, Malia's almost lesbian sex with Leora, Malia in Ukraine, Malia married now, Malia and her husband maybe visiting Leora & Paul, Malia and Leora reuniting for an encore massage performance, Malia and husband having a foursome with Leora & Paul (oops, I think this is my speculation - lol).

By the way, I fully expect at least one reaction by a member of being confused :confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I guess facts   Stick To The Facts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY     

and speculation   Dj Pauly D I Have So Many Speculations On That GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

keeps this forum going and sometimes quite lively. Both facts and speculation mean shit to me since the visual truth is in front of the cams.

Reading the "facts" and "speculation" is simply fun to do just to see how much they collide with each other and creates a fire storm with members. In reality, Leora & Paul provide their real life in front of the voyeur cams for our eyes while the Leora & Paul forum topic provides added dimensions from camcaps members (facts and speculations) to their true real life story every day. There is so much to the life of Leora & Paul & Eva that I imagine everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the next exciting happening to unfold. It is funny how Malia's name seems to get mentioned more often now than before -  Malia's room, Malia's almost lesbian sex with Leora, Malia in Ukraine, Malia married now, Malia and her husband maybe visiting Leora & Paul, Malia and Leora reuniting for an encore massage performance, Malia and husband having a foursome with Leora & Paul (oops, I think this is my speculation - lol).

By the way, I fully expect at least one reaction by a member of being confused :confused:

No confusion from here....Very well put.....Fact!!

• Like 3